All Toons sold, please delete

Hi all :slight_smile:

I’m cleaning out my Alt closet as I can no longer play these chars and can’t afford to keep them in training.

All of the chars have positive wallets, have positive security status, none have any kill rights against them and all are located in High Sec. I will pay for the transfer as per CCP rules.

I will post on each individual char once this post goes live as according to CCP rules to prove ownership.

Apologies in advance if some of my Buy Outs seem greedy, they are, you should see me with a packet of Satl and Vinegar Crisps :rofl:

Thanks for your time and I hope you’ll find a pilot below that suits your needs :slight_smile:

Sithlin Belrin SOLD

Laila Hakaari SOLD

Sin’thia Dalrin SOLD

Elie Darkrising SOLD

If you wish to message me, please do so on the char that created this post either in game or via the forums.

Thanks again and fly safe o7

EDIT: Changed Laila Hakaari’s note on Rorqual as it was misleading. thanks to @Odinessa for pointing that out.

Confirming I am for sale

Confirming I am for sale

Confirming I am for sale

Confirming I am for sale

Will be a bit hard to move a Rorq without any Jump Drive skills. But you can sit in it.

18bil B/O for Laila Hakaari
8bil B/O for Sithlin Belrin

Elie Darkrising 13bil

Daily bump :blush:

I can offer for Laila Hakaari 16b

I offer 8bil for Sin’thia Dalrin

@Queen_Darklighter I accept your offer, thank you! Please send the ISK and account details to Elie and I will transfer for you

@Lokri_Kas I accept your bid for Sin’thia. Please send ISK and account details to her and I’ll start the transfer. Thanks kindly!

@Deglin_Aurrin My offer is still good, 26bil for Laila Hakaari & Sithlin Belrin.

Offer 8.5 bil for Sithlin Belrin.

Both sent.

@Odinessa Thank you very much for your offers but I feel both those Toons are worth a bit more. If I have no other offers then we have a deal.

@Queen_Darklighter Thank you! I am taking my laptop to work and will start the transfer within the next hour.

@Queen_Darklighter Transfer started, fly safe o7

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear ***********,

You have chosen to transfer the character Elie Darkrising to the account named ********************.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

• The EVE Online Dev Team

Thanks, ill do this within 5 hours (@ work right now)

Daily bump :stuck_out_tongue: