[Closed, back soon!] WTS 5M SP farm / PVP starter characters (Current Stock: 60 +5 implant chars, over 400 +3 implant chars)

Yes, but that would require each account to go omega in order to train it. Meaning I would need to plex hundreds of accounts which I cannot afford to do

Oh yah, thatā€™s a good point.

That said, these characters still need almost 3 weeks and a new set of implants and a remap to make them into proper farms. And with SP farms becoming less and less profitable, a nearly 1:1 ratio is hard to justify.

If youā€™re taking bids instead of b/o, Iā€™ll offer 4.0 bil for legion 100.

Skill farming Is becoming more profitable now, the galaxy pack sale made some nice price changes to extractors, mpts and plex and profitability shot up.

Itā€™s not 3 weeks of lost sp.
As soon as cybernetics 5 is trained you can immediately extract one of the other skills the character has (eg medium projectile turret V) for the same value sp that you trained in cybernetics

So youā€™re not really losing anything other than the fact that youā€™ll train slightly slower until cybernetics is done and you can plug in the better implants.

All these chars have 2 bonus remaps available and +3 implants in though already so the difference will be tiny

Ohhh I didnā€™t know about the sale. Youā€™re right!

Iā€™ll take 99 and 100 for 4.5bil each.

confirming iā€™m for sale

confirming iā€™m for sale

Awesome!
Iā€™ve confirmed on those two characters

Please send isk and a mail with the accounts you want them transferred to to each character and iā€™ll send them on their way :slight_smile:

And yeah the galaxy pack sales are always a lovely boost :slight_smile:
I always wait until a sale and then buy PLEX and MPTā€™s in bulk to take advantage of the low prices. Then I can continue using those until the next sale

ISK and account info sent.

Thanks, confirmed :smile:
Support ticket made, should be with you very shortly

Characters received. Thanks!

Daily Bump!

Is there a drone direction for sale?

No sorry.
All the characters are using the perception/willpower path as the gunnery and missile trees provide enough alpha sp to get to 5m whereas many others would need to remap halfway through.

If you want a batch that are named and trained to your liking Iā€™m happy to do that for a fee. But from scratch each batch takes about 6 months to get upto 5m sp

15 new characters added (hogs legion1 to hogs legion15)

50 more characters ready in next few days

Daily Bump!

Daily Bump!

Bump!

Daily bump!

Bump!

Bump!