[Closed, back soon!] WTS 5M SP farm / PVP starter characters (Current Stock: 60 +5 implant chars, over 400 +3 implant chars)

confirming i’m for sale

confirming i’m for sale

confirming i’m for sale

three are confirmed, though having trouble logging in any more accounts to the forum at the moment so will wait a sec. Could just be cause i’m switching accounts too fast or something

Still waiting for all of them to be confirmed mate, though I won’t prob be in game till Monday evening, just so you know ^^

Confirming I’m for sale

Confirming I’m for sale

Confirming I’m for sale

Confirming I’m for sale

Confirming I’m for sale

All characters confirmed, sorry for the delay!!

Ill hold those specific characters back for you until end of monday so no rush.

If anyone else needs characters still plenty more available and more cooking in the oven!!

I will take any 2 of the above at 4.25
Please mail me in game with 2 of the chats and I will start the purchase in the morning.

Both chars have sent you a mail!

Hi mate, Emails and isk sent for Hogs Legion5 to 10, that is 6 char in total, sorry but because your delay I thought you dropped the thread and bought 2 from someone else. Still, as I am still buying 6 of them, the price, as per your thread, should be 4 bil each still. So as said ISK and email sent already, please proceed with the characters transfer process.

kind regards,

Confirming offered made and accepted in game for Hogs Legion 13 and 14.
Isk and Account info Sent

ISK and acc info recieved, ticket made, chars should be with you shortly! :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Yeah no worries :slight_smile:
I’ve recieved the isk, and yep, still more than 5 chars so discount still applies.

Ticket has been made, chars should be with you shortly! Enjoy, and let me know if you need more! :slight_smile:

Just got a response from the ticket, chars have been transferred to you :slight_smile:

Same as above, char transfer is now completed and they’re on your accs. Enjoy!

Bump!