:dealwithitparrot: WTS Imp 610B SOLD

By the way Imp is the best boat in game including cruisers, caps, anything. It is the space unicorn, the ultimate possession to own within EVE Online.

chrome_2019-01-15_17-24-24
chrome_2019-01-15_17-24-32

• Caldari Frigate bonuses (per skill level): 20% bonus to Afterburner velocity bonus
  • Amarr Frigate bonuses (per skill level): 7.5% bonus to Small Energy Turret tracking speed
  • Interceptors bonuses (per skill level): 15% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty
  • Interceptors bonuses (per skill level): 5% bonus to Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor optimal range
  • 250% bonus to Small Energy Turret damage
  • 80% reduction in Propulsion Jamming systems activation cost
  • Immune to Interdiction Sphere Launcher, Warp Disruption Field Generator and Mobile Small, Medium and Large Warp Disruptor

So you bought imp from casper for 300b and are reselling for 600b

Makes sense

PS: Also 300b for the imp

1 Like

600b wow you made Cody looks cheap

4 Likes

Salt Trader - I did not purchase this vessel from Casper, I have no idea what he charges for his one, but bet its more than 300B m8. It is probably priceless to him and not up for sale at all.

Tiddle Jr - you will not find many people arguing with the proposition that this is one of, if not the most sought after possession in game. It’s a space unicorn and also a beast undocked. Everyone that has them now doesnt want to sell them, and probably went through considerable trials and tribulations to acquire one (as I did, believe me).

I am happy to be undercut - all offers posting on here less than 600B can be taken up by a different Imp owner that is fine by me - I am in no hurry.

Do you see that? That’s an imp that got sold for 300b less than 2 months ago.

Yeah it’s free market so people can try to sell for whenever price but when I see outrageous price like this… yeah.

1 Like

Hold em tight.

1 Like

If this thing is so Pricey how much would my Etana sell for if I desidded to sell ?

1 Like

What someone is willing to pay.

1 Like

“In this life we are either kings or pawns, emperors or fools.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

Kings, pawns, emperors or fools - in EVE Online all of these are desperate to own this space unicorn m8. I click my fingers and I have 300B offers served to me on a plate.

Players are actually honored to be killed by this boat.

Bump

…" honored to be killed by this boat".

Killing me softly©

2 Likes

the pump from Dark Magni never stop… makes me laugh :rofl: dude, sell all your AT ships fast before you lose another one to a solo comet… save yourself the embarrassment…as long as that Imp is with you, it’ll be on life support soon to run out hahahaha :joy:

BTW, most people (but definitely not DarkMagni who lost a 300bil Chremoas to a 20mil Comet) that can afford to buy an Imp are not stupid to begin with. They will not pay 600bil for it. It’ll take years to find one as dumb as DarkMagni to buy it for that price :rofl:

2 Likes

A 20m comet… :laughing: with links, abyssal modules and a hard counter fit. I killed 650 targets in the Chremoas before one of my many stalkers managed to frag me, a year of fun then I died, I don’t care none.

The sale continues.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

i saw an IMP once it was in my Hanger !! lol

600B price for best ship in game. Up to the top.

Isn’t that the :face_with_monocle: ?

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/z9CvQQPF2SDCBeQ5CesGF50N5So.png

4 Likes

I thought that was the Moracha?

1 Like

Sure, the Moracha is good.

However before you rush out to buy one, my happy go lucky friend, be sure to note that you can easily build a cloaky artillery Loki that gives the same performance (or thereabouts).

The Imp’s abilities simply cannot be approximated from any other ship in game. You cannot fake this space unicorn m8 :dealwithitparrot:

THE PRICE IS 600B NO NEGOTIATING.

That’s a bit high but the boat is amazing!!! Good luck with your sale.

We are playing for keeps gentlemen. Daily bump to the top.