YC123 Union Day Schedule

Saisieni, friends and fellow citizens.

For many Caldari Capsuleers, Union Day might bring up memories of a simpler time before stepping into the capsule, when it represented a break from the grind and internal rivalries. A day to celebrate the achievements of the past year with friends and family. Perhaps even a day to reflect upon what the Caldari people, both past and present, have achieved since we declared our independence.

It is my belief that transitioning from baseliner to capsuleer is not a reason to stop celebrating Union Day. On the contrary, we have the ability to make it one worth remembering. With the circumstances of last year’s Union Day still fresh in our collective memory, I think it only proper that we do exactly that.

Consequently, this is a call for all loyal citizen-Capsuleers who wish to organize festive events for this year’s Union Day to get in touch with one another and collaborate, so that we can plan all festivities in such a manner that they receive the proper amount of publicity and do not end up overlapping and competing for attendees. My preferred method of communication would be private correspondence.

Current event line-up:

12 Likes

I have an event idea: 24 hour plexing run in Fliet :wink:

2 Likes

Whilst commendable, participation in such an event might be difficult for those not enlisted in the State Protectorate, because they are unable to interact with the military outposts.

They can still do pvp - especially in lowsec (might affect sec status, but… hey, for the state!)

Whilst I can not speak for everyone, I would prefer to finish my contractual obligations to Ishukone first, and then enlist properly, rather than getting shot by the Caldari Navy in our home territory for destroying a few FDU Atrons.

After corresponding with the organizers of the other events, the parade has been scheduled for 4 September. The first post in this thread has been updated accordingly.

1 Like

After corresponding with the organizers of the other events, the tournament has been scheduled for 9 September. The first post in this thread has been updated accordingly.

1 Like

The fourth event in the series, a history seminar hosted by Strike Commander Kim in the New Caldari Prime system on the 6th of September, has been added to the roster.

The sixth event in the series, the frigate tournament scheduled to take place in the New Caldari Prime system on the 9th of September, has been re-scheduled to the weekend of Friday 10 September, Saturday 11 September and Sunday 12 September.

1 Like

The third event in the series, a formal dinner party scheduled to be hosted on the fifth of September, which had not yet been officially announced, has been cancelled on account of a death in the family of the host, who shall be kept anonymous out of respect. Our condolences go out to them and their kin.

The first event in the series, a writing contest hosted by Therese Isimazu, has been added to the schedule.

1 Like

Saisieni friends and fellow citizens.

I would like to bring it to everyone’s attention that the history seminar hosted by Strike Commander Kim has been rescheduled from 6 September to 9 September.

Saisieni friends and fellow citizens.

I would like to bring it to everyone’s attention that the remembrance ceremony hosted by Korsavius on the 8th of September has been added to the schedule in the first post of this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.