128m SP, 111m SP & 88m SP - LF 0.0 home

Hello folks,

Old player here that decided to return to the wonderful world of destroying spaceships.
I’ve been out of the game for about 4 years so i have no affiliations with anyone at this stage.

I’m looking for a well-established and stable 0.0 corp, preferably in one of the larger alliances, where all kinds of pvp is possible. May it be small gang roams, home defense og capital blobfare - depending on mood and available targets, i’m not picky.
I play EU TZ but as i work a fulltime job and probably considered as being the older generation now so off-hour CTA’s don’t sit too well :stuck_out_tongue:
Dark humor, friendly banter and all kinds of wierd is to be expected.

I’m running 3 accounts, each acc has 1x combat char with the in-topic mentioned SP, 1x T2 manufacturing/science char and 1x throwaway cyno-alt.
I can fly pretty much anything sub-capital and all 3 are trained for their respectable racial carrier/dread, although the fittings are probably in need of an update - lots of new stuff has happend in 4 years!

So - any corp(s) outhere that would be a good match?

• Deathclaw
1 Like

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Howdy!

We have lots of return players getting back into the game… reach out to us and lets chat!

Hi,

We’re a group of pvpers living in venal.

I think we’d be a good match mate, check us out:

Greetings Deathclaw

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

Hey Deathclaw!

We in The Riot Formation had a little break for a bit and we’re now back with a vengeance and in the Darkness Alliance, part of GOTG.

We’ve got MASSES of content right now as can be seen on all of the news outlets and we’d love to talk to you.

Please get in touch with Wishdokkta CEO for EU and Undeadenemy for US.

Here’s Wish’s post:

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi Deathclaw,

UVIM offers the protection and fun of being in The Imperium, but much of the hassle. We do not require participation/paps, we want our members to pvp to have fun on their time.

Hey @Deathclaw we’re not one of the “larger” Alliances but we’re an active and fun bunch with opportunities for all kinds of play styles, give us a view and if you’re interested give our CEO a poke ~ [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

Hey man, I feel like we fit what your looking for.

Hey

Welcome back to the game. Fancy also joining a bunch of players that have also recently (within the last year) returned to the game? Well if so, MASS might be the place for you.

We’ve got some returning members of MASS as well as other old school Stain Alliance and others who are finding themselves a new home with MASS within MC.

Take a look at our recruitment post and HMU if you want to know more or just fancy a chat about what you want to do.

Take care
shvian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.