140 mil sp pilot returning to the game

Im getting the urge to come back to eve but i have no idea what i wanna do or even if i have the skill to do it anyway but my char is trained to do anything really but im pretty sure theres one thing i dont wanna do and thats wormhole stuff… that and butt stuff!!! hit me up here or in game but yea pitch me some ■■■■!

OHHHHH active as ■■■■ on comms is a must

Come give us a look :slight_smile: If you like good PvP Content and a laid back environment that is…

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

• Explosions
  • Questionable Advice and Tutorials
  • Strong and Stable Memes
  • Hopes and Dreams
  • The Biggest E-Peens
  • No Rhymes Allowed
  • Empty Collection Cups for Tears
  • Hookers and Blackjack
  • Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

• Willingness to use Teamspeak
  • Teamplayers
  • Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
  • Willingness to explode
  • Willingness to be self sufficient
  • Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Join BlueWaffe Pub to chat

Greetings Enforcer

We are a corporation that like to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots. We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots and we thrive on the opportunity to help and develop our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if your ambitions, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good laughs and are not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel and poke one of the recruiters, we would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

Points of contact –
Claytis
Ltd SpacePig
Tuggers

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

Come join U2NG

Join our public channel: U2NG

Up2-NoGood - Care bears with teeth

Stop by our pub channel and give us a look on Zkillboard and youtube videos, let me know if you have any question in game

If your interested come on by at chat with us!

Recruiting PvPers. Pretty laid back and active on comms and in game.

Fulfill the urge to come back.

hi … guess we can help … in our corp we do anything so you can just hop in and try whats fun for you
contact me ingame please