160m SP player, returning after 2 years

Good day,

I am very close to 40, so i am not looking for drama. I have been playing on and off since 2005.

I don’t want to ship spin, i am looking for a good group of people to have a laugh.

happy to do anything, just want to play the game

2 Likes

Give me a shout ingame mate. We live out of a wormhole and can change who we fight if things look quiet :slight_smile:
Most drama we get is a bit of salt on comms, but we try

MSU is recruiting! Looking for new players and old players alike. Newer corp. but staffed with old school veterans who like helping the new guys and gals get started in the universe of Eve. We offer 0.0 PVP, Mining, Ratting, and Manufacturing. We require at least 10 million skill points, Discord is required with working microphone. Must be PVP oriented who enjoy 0.0 fleet action defending our space. We are a fun group who have been in New Eden for several years. We don’t put up with whining or drama.
We offer:
• -Fresh Newbro Start up corp.
• -Skill and Ship Replacement Programs
• -Indy and PVP training and support programs
• -High Sec base 1 jump from Low and 3 from Null
• -Get questions answered from players who have been playing since 2003
Our leadership team has been playing for a long time and we all started in a noobship just like you and we never forget that. Our passion is teaching all aspects of the game and spreading the fun to you!

Have you thought about Agony Unleashed

We are recruiting in EU tz

Nullsec
Smallgang pvp
RL > eve corp

I think youd be a great fit - check out our recruitment ad…

o7 MienD

Deep Space Mining and Salvage Coalition would probably be a good fit for you :smile: If you’re looking for people to be an absolute dork with, then you should definitely give our ad a looksee High/Lowsec PvP corp looking for members

We have weekly pvp and drunk fleets/sh1t talking contests, and zero drama. So if you don’t take yourself too seriously, we would love to talk to you! Message me, Lyra Caedius, or join our in-game channel DSMSC if you want to chat.

<3 Lyra

You didn’t say your TZ, so if it’s USTZ, read below. Regardless, welcome back!

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Check out Umbra-Domini – we like the same thing you do!
We are active, encouraging, respectful. Looking for experienced and new PvPers. Training for those learning PvP. Also plenty of ISK-making opportunities. We want to talk with you: Umbra-Domini_Public channel or contact me.

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Check us out: Bite me inc. - Wormholes and roaming! Pew pew Lazors!

Hi @MienD

I’ve sent you an eve-mail.

Hopefully we can chat.

Best,

Alt

You can reach me on discord if wanted at fakawi#2802

Hello, MienD!

If you’re interested in… well, ANYTHING that can be done in EVE, you might want to consider joining us:

We’re living in Nullsec and getting filthy rich. We’ll answer any questions in our public discord or recruitment channel: TLRE Recruitment

http://uvim.info/index.php?/corp/recruitment/

Check us out there

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes. Join BlueWaffe Pub or Message (US) Patrick Wolfsblood or (EU) SirGreen, Deano Nathan

What we offer:

• Explosions
  • Questionable Advice and Tutorials
  • Strong and Stable Memes
  • Hopes and Dreams
  • Exploding Ships and Other Content
  • No Rhymes Allowed
  • Empty Collection Cups for Tears
  • Hookers and Blackjack
  • Relaxed Environment

What we expect:

• Willingness to use Teamspeak
  • Teamplayers
  • Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
  • Willingness to explode
  • Willingness to be self sufficient
  • Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

We are laidback and Lowsec Based. Leadership has played together for a longtime. We have been invested in EvE from the beginning.

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

PVE, Mining, PVP, tonnes of fleet, including baiting idiots, come have a chat if you have questions.

Mostly Sober has got you covered. We are a group of semi-professionals, also mostly in our 30-50s - who are building an empire in Tenerifis. There are never a shortage of fleets. We are fighting for space daily, roaming, BLOPSing, or even mining if that floats your boat.

Come check us out IG or eve-mail me directly.

KL

Check us out :slight_smile:

Hey MienD:

You interested in hanging out with a chill corp in lowsec smacking on ts3 and terrorizing the locals? We’re a casual US TZ lowsec private corp living in Solitude. If you’re interested convo me in game or join our public channel Open Filth.