215 million SP player

Ok, first I’ll be honest. My character is from June 2003. I played for 6 months, left and didn’t play for 3 years, then came back. I’ve played alongside MC and others, fought against BoB, Goonswarm and many others. I’ve been a member of many corps and aliiances but haven’t really done any corp stuff for many MANY years. The last few months I’ve only logged on to check my skills or do a little bit of exploration. Basically I’ve been bored and just play the PVE section of the game which is also boring. In fact I’ve been so bored and without direction this character is a jack of all trades. Neither a highly skilled fighter or manufacturer. I seek direction and re-ignite and flame my EvE passions,
So, what I’m looking for:
GMT time zone corp or alliance. + or - 2 hours GMT. (english speaking though I can communicate in French if required)
Member of an alliance with secure-ish null sec base/territory
Active PVP corp with enough downtime to farm.
Not centered on Caps warfare (I can fly Caps, just don’t like them)
I offer:
Fairly skilled player with lots of pvp experience (true, from many years ago BUT I listen to orders well and have no fear of losing my shineys)
Can play from 7pm GMT through to 12pm GMT most nights weekdays and every other weekend.
A constant stream of swearing, Anti-Trump or Anti-Tory rhetoric, drunken giggles and off-beat humour.

Hit me up in-game if interested or leave a message/link to your Corp here. I’m a true left-wing, athiest, love all races, genders, sexualities, people kind of guy. I have time for everyone except god botherers and phobes. If you don’t know if you’re a phobe or not, then you probably are one.
Fly safe y’all

1 Like

Hey im from -LUBE, in a big null-sec alliance and we are looking for guys in pretty much all time zones, were a tight-nit community and LUBE has been around for a very long time, we have secure space for ratting/mining but also a lot of pvp content and frequent roams/fleets.

Most of our guys are from the AU timezone but we have a couple EU,s and NA too and are looking to expand our EU players.

Recruitment post

If your interested hit me up ingame

(P.S. I also hate tories)

Hey mate, I have sent over a piece of in-game mail with more details. I look forward from hearing back from you. Good luck on your search. o7

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

hey, check us out!

hey. i got that stuff in my corp.

we drink a lot and cause trouble. if you have thick skin you will do just fine in our comms. we have anywhere from 10 on a slow night to 50+ on a good night.

ill be honest though…primarily US TZ (albeit late night US), but have a decent showing in EU and AU.

The Tavern NullSec check us out ingame or in discord see if we are a fit for you

no bads allowed

Sent Ingame mail if you are still looking for a corp

Praise Bob!

One question: Do you want to shoot Russians?

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Hey @annoing ,

Come check out Mostly Sober

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

Hi @annoing

I’ve sent you an eve-mail in game bud.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Best,

Alt

Hey there

I’ve mailed you in game. Let me know if you’d like to chat a bit more about MASS.

shiv

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

Other things to note:
✰ We’re Atheists mostly
✰ Occasional Jokes at peoples expenses (NSFW)
✰ I hope you like Salt!

2 Likes

Greetings Annoing

Pandemic Lizards is a proud member of Triumvirate, we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots to PVP.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
CAP able
Voice comms
30+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants

What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

All other tiers are ■■■■ tiers. Fun can only be achieved through winnin at Eve. Come to Tama and live in the thunder dome and bring pride to the Nourv Korean ppl.

Join NOURV KOREA PUBLIC or contact Athena Aideron / NOK NOK in game!

o7 o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.