2x 110m sp chars looking for pvp home

Both combat focused, one capital focused, one subcap focused (though both fly both subs and caps). Looking for null or lowsec home for pvp. I’ve done it all; I did hisec once upon a time, I did lowsec for quite a while, I did null for quite a while, I did w-space for quite a while. Looking for somewhere with adults, as I am over 40 and the brospeak thing isn’t really my thing; I also don’t have the time to be here every night after work for hours and hours since I do have a family and they’re always my priority over EVE. I live on the West Coast of the US, and am looking for a corp active during 0200 Eve time - 0700 Eve time. THAT seems to be the most difficult thing for me is finding people active during late US/early AU time. Anyways, looking forward to seeing what people think I should do. Thanks in advance for any posts.

Hello, as someone who used to work nights trust me I know your struggle. I’m CEO of a new corp, but we have a lot of experience, we’ve done null and low and holes, and everything. We’re looking to build a community of players to enjoy PVP with. We operate in the time you’re looking for too. Message me in game if you’re interested or join our discord https://discord.gg/Ccp9Fwj

Take a look, let’s have a chat if there’s interest.

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey there!

Most of our members are in the 100m+ SP Club as well, and most of are adults with families as well, but that doesnt mean we don’t know how to have a fun time. Majority of us are in our 30s and 40s, but we do have one younger gent with us, but he is very committed to our group and he is fun to make pokes at every time he uses words like “dank” or “lul”. We are primarily US TZ (with pilots being on during EST, CST, and MST) with a couple others from the UK. However, the time range you mentioned is about the time we are normally active during the weekdays and weekends we have people on and around at all times. If you like pvp and playing to win, but can keep yourself in check when you lose a ship (or when you can’t you at least walk away from the game for a few) than I can guarantee you’ll have a great time over here with us.

We live in Lowsec and some good reward programs for our members with a strong infrastructure to support communications, etc.

Here is our corp ad that goes over the meat and potatoes of our group, feel free to reach out!

Hey Dev,

Looks like you’ve got some good options in here, but figure I might as well toss my hat in… just in case you haven’t chosen yet!

I represent WECU. - a BLOPS focused nullsec corp under The Initiative flag. We operate as a corp in the late USTZ, from around 0000-0500, with the Alliance filling in the EU hours for content. Please take a moment to check out our recruitment ad below and let us know if it looks interesting to you!

Thanks,

We do FW (Loads of content as we’re fighting outnumbered - but winning) aswell as smaller campaigns outside of FW for extra content. Come talk to us in ‘MOTCC Public’. We’re just about to go on a deployment so if you join now you should get loads of pew pew

If you have any questions or would like to talk let me know.

Come by and speak with us. We are looking for more West Coast Players. We are active small gang PVP Corp in Curse and part of the WraithGuard Alliance. We are all over 30/40 with family so that inst and issue.

EXTREME AGONY

If your tired of the NULL SEC blob fleets that are a daily occurrence then come talk to us. Extreme Agony is a small gang PVP Corporation living in the busy south region of Curse. We are looking for team players and pilots that have PVP experience to join our Corporation. We are active during the US time zones and on weekends. Extreme Agony members are laid back and mature and understand that RL comes first, so if the wife or family have plans, no problem. We engage in small gang warfare roams, bubble camps gate camps and WH dives. No drama, just friends, fleets and kill marks on your ships.

in game recruiting channel: ExtremeAgony

Contact in game- Jengofett Miromme or Neva Second

First of all its 40 years YOUNG !

Come on my good man, we dont feel old just because we are past 40 :slight_smile:
But what is benefit of age is responsibilities that come with family, work, life … Yeah we get that.

Dont get me wrong, there are young members in corp as well, however majority of us are family people.
But dont confuse that with AFK, far from it my good man.There is plenty of pew to be had. Take a moment and click that killboard link… Speaks for itself.

Check out the add below.
Come and talk to us.
We might be the best thing that happened to you in game for a long time.

Add:

Here at The Dark Space Initiative, we’re looking to swell our ranks with willing and active PvP-focused pilots. We’re one of the oldest and most successful corps in WH-space with over 8 years of experience under our belt! With the expansion of citadels it’s never been easier to move into and live in a wormhole. Come live with a long-established WH corp to reinvigorate your love of Eve! We live out of a no effect C5 with a C5 static which provides us with plenty of opportunities to pew pew with the locals.

Killboard
Website
Old Thread

Activities include, but not limited to:

• Enemy WH raids
  • Null-Sec / Low-Sec roams
  • Going ballsdeep with capitals in High-Class WH space
  • Both large-scale & small-gang PvP
  • Spec OPs
  • Blops
  • Content spanning EU, US & AU time-zones.

What WE Want From YOU:

• Able to fly, or close to flyng, one of the following: (1) Gila w/ T2 Tank, (2) Confessor or (3) Interdictor.
  • Frigate V in any race, or able to fly an Astero.
  • Able to fit and use Covops Cloaking Device.
  • One of the following: (1) PvP experience or (2) WH experience
  • Omega Clone
  • Good attitude; Willingness to learn new doctrines
  • Working headset w/ microphone
  • Active

What YOU Will Get From US:

• A cozy C5/C5
  • GOOOOD FOIGHTSSSS
  • Friendly corpies who assist with PvE farmhole setup, if needed
  • Closely connected community that creates content in and out of game
  • Corp Store - Fully fitted doctrine ships sold in-house
  • Sweet meetup events like Eve Northeast, Eve Dublin, Eve Glasgow as well as a huge turnout for Eve Fanfest and parties with the devs!

Third-Party Tools Used/Required:

• Pathfinder - WH chain mapping interface
  • Discord - Fleet / content pings, out-of-game communication
  • Fleet-Up - Doctrine planning

To apply, please (1) visit our public in-game recruitment channel, TDSIN Recruitment, to speak our recruiters. Then, (2) complete our online application.

Our Videos:
Eve Fanfest
ExookiZ: Wormhole Space Panel Fanfest 2016
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2016
Joseph Barnacle O’Sullivan: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2014
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2013
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2012

Alliance Tournament Ads
2016 AT Ad
2014 AT Ad

PvP
TDSIN vs LZHX, QEX & HK - “Release the Kraken” - 230b ISK Cap Fight
TDSIN vs Provi Scrubs
TDSIN vs CANDY
TDSIN vs NOVAC 1
TDSIN vs LAZERHAWKS
TDSIN vs NOVAC 2
TDSIN: It was a Scary 2015

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec… We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Eternity INC.

Give us a shot. We’re mostly adults with lives and children.

╔╗║╔╗ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╚╗║║║ SINISTER.
╚╝║║╚ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠► Nullsec PVP
╠► Carebear Hunting
╠► Hotdrops
╠► Roams
╠► Guristas Loyal
╠► Fight the bluedonut

Read our forum thread: Sinister. - EUTZ - PvP - 0.0 .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.