Oldie 120m SP guy looking for a nullsec PvE corp

Hi there,

I’m looking for a friendly corp in nullsec, Just came back to the game after really long break, a lot has changed…

Is your corp relaxed, has access to good ISK making content? You’re not CTA’oholics and you understand that some people have lives of their own… - that’s great!

Take care 07 & gl

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey there and welcome back o/

I have sent you in-game mail with some more information and on ways to contact me. Good luck o7

If you’re looking for null or more wormhole Corp you might be interested in my core, we’re always looking for old players to join.
We have a good mix of players in age, nationality and experience. We have player interested in all fields of game play, and have good relations with a number of other corps and none Corp players.

If you want more info, or just to join chat to see what you think, just PM me in game.

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

I am pleased to tell you that you’ve had the good fortune to be asking for a corp which is exactly what we aim to provide…

Can you use your 120mil SP to bust up ventures? Of course you can!

Do you want to train newbros to smash their own ventures? Yes, yes you do!

Can we help with an endless supply of ventures, delivered at a time that suits you, with no obligation? Yes, yes we can!

If you want to know a bit more about us there’s some info on our corp ad below, or you can join us in the Bootstrap Pub channel. If you’re super serious about ISK making then honestly we might not be for you but if you want to have some fun and remember it’s a game, maybe make some decent ISK and help some new pilots learn the ropes then come fly with us, until you die or find somewhere better

http://eve-hr.com/THECL check us out. Think we meet your requirements

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.