Looking for a smallish corp based in null

I have been in and out of the game since 2009 and I am looking to get back into it. I am looking for a corp that isn’t massive where there are hundreds of people with massive battles going on. I would prefer a group that is active, casual and is based in Null-sec as I want to get into that part of the game. I have 15 million SP and very little PVP experience which I hope will change. I am currently going to college so my schedule is pretty flexible at the moment and I could be open to a lot of different timezones.

Thanks.

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @Calthur_Haydrix

Would you be interested in giving lowsec a try? We live in the lowsec area of Solitude and regularly run ops/camps/roams through Syndicate as we fight anyone anywhere we desire. Here at Filthy Peasants we’re a medium sized pvp corp active in the US TZ. Most of us are multiyear long veterans who love to teach newer players all the finer points of pvp by demonstrating what not to do.

We offer a wide variety of pvp as we will do whatever kind of operation is necessary given the situation. Carriers to drop? Use capitals. Ratters or miners around? We have plenty of blops. Nothing happening? Time to kitchen sink roam. We’re a long time established corp living in the same area we have for awhile with the same leadership. Good FCs, easy logistics, and great fights are we strive to achieve every day.

If you’re interested check out our EVE-O post here:

If you’d like to know more convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth

Hey, we arent massive but between us and the alliance there is a lot going on and always something to do. Here is our forum ad and I will send you an ingame mail as well.

We could be just what you’re looking for, we are very supportive of returning players and happy to train PvP pilots.

All you need to bring is your enthusiasm and committment, hit me up for a convo o7

Howdy! Looks like we would be a great fit for each other, we currently have a couple of guys in college and we have members in all time zones. We understand that real life comes first, take a peek at our ad and feel free to reach out, lets have a conversation.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.