We recognise that with partners, demanding jobs, university exams or children our members have demands in Real Life™ which means they cannot commit to highly scheduled and regimented work schedules with us.
Our corporation is currently growing and focussing on some exciting new goals in nullsec space which will suit the needs of members with any amount of time.
- There is no minimum hours / kills requirement in Bootstrap so members who cannot commit to specific hours each week will not find themselves languishing at the bottom of the corporate ladder - the important thing is to join in and have fun when you can!
- We run corporate operations on a strictly optional basis, and encourage these to be member-led rather than centrally directed
- Our employee charter explicitly supports the need for members to go AFK or drop off at short notice when Real Life™ requires
- We also recognise that for a number of reasons some members are not able to participate in voice comms
- We have excellent systems to support a Real Life friendly, international approach to corp life including a sophisticated buyback site which supports members both buying from and selling to the corp at beneficial prices
Our membership is currently approximately 50% UK/EU, 40% US and 10% other timezones, although we are glad to welcome members of any nationality, gender, sexuality or religion who wish to join us in a mature and tolerant international corporation that is supported with great out of game systems and comms to allow us to keep in touch across varying timezones and play schedules
We are happy to train new players and have a variety of experience levels within the corporation
If you wish to apply, please do so at http://bootstrapmining.com/apply
References will be followed up with previous corporations. We apologise for the intrusiveness of these checks but they are required to keep all our members safe.