Extreme rusty Dutch player looking for a new corp [19 mil sp][EUTZ]

o7

So basically as the title says I am looking for a new corp! I have been on and off for some time but right now I am looking to become more active and engaged again. All of the new events,lore and mechanics have gone past me so I would say I am pretty rusty. It has also been a while since I really played EVE so some things might have faded :sweat_smile:

IRL I am 21 years old and I am doing a bachelor in IT. Personally I would describe myself as pretty laid back and relaxed. Next to that I like me some good Whiskey:wink:

EUTZ is kind off a necessity because I’ve been in enough USTZ corps to know that it doesn’t really work for me :frowning:

The kind of corperation I am looking for is one in which I can have fun and am not a “number” or just a simple recruit which is treated as if he is insignificant. I am looking for a corp in which I can develop and evolve myself and have fun in the mean time.

Sounds a bit cheesy… but in the end I just want to have fun with a nice group of people!

My main account is mostly indy/wormhole focused but I am not hesitant of going down some new paths…

Hope there are any willing corps out there!

Swamp Panthers Inc is a brand new corp, as you can see. However, If you might be interested in growing with us, we are part of Bad Wolf Industries alliance, an old and well established group that has fallen low on membership. We offer experienced help and guidance, access to Moonbelts, less than 1% tax, T1 andT2 factories, and other structures within the next week… And I like to think that we are nice people, though everyone might not agree! Hit me up in game or on here if you are interested! Thanks!

Hey Jimmy,

You seem like you could fit well with Instrumentality of Trade, if you are looking to learn and grow as a player. Weekly pvp roam fleets, mining fleets, and Highsec citadels to help you industry at 0% corp tax rate. Take a look and tell me what you think buddy:

We care more about interesting people than millions of SP.

Have a great day.
/K

If you’re looking to go down the PvP path, we may be a good fit for you. Heavy focus on quality over quantity, very small group of active PvP veterans.

Ping Naezek on our Discord if you stop by, he handles EUTZ.

I think you’d be a good fit for Lunar Legion, a small but rapidly growing corporation in Provi-bloc. We hear what you’re saying about not wanting to just be a number, which is all too common in the modern age of megablob corps. In LL, everyone is an individual and everyone’s voice is listened to.

Timezone-wise, we’re fairly evenly cut across EU & USTZ and looking to grow in all timezones. We like to talk all day, even at work, so you’ll never be on your own.

Goeiemorgen

Eerst en vooral welkom terug :wink:
Wij van PBP zouden je gerust graag aan boord hebben.
Wij zijn een relaxt indy en pvp corperatie onder requiem ethernal.
Wij verblijven vooral in impass waar we echt veeeeel plezier hebben.
Wat kunnen wij jou bieden?
ratting, scanning, mining
pvp van kleine operaties tot redelijk grote fleets.
Wij vallen ook onder legacy coalition.
je mag vrijblijvend altijd eens langskomen op discord.
is wel engelstalig.
voordeel is ook in de EU zone zijn zowel wij als alliance op ons hoogtepunt.

als je eens wil kijken heir is onze add:

Throwing our hat in the ring. C4 > 3/5 WH corp looking for new recruits.

Hi Jimmy

EDF is a EU/US timezone corp. We have players from all over. UK, US, South African, also DangR our other recruiter is Dutch :slight_smile:

If your interested in PVP, learning it or continuing it if you have some experience, with some PVE/Industry on the side, drop by “The EDF bar” to have a drink, some snacks and a chat.

We have Teamspeak and Discord.
Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

You may be interested in flying with us.

We are an international RL friendly corp living in NPC null. We’re looking for both miners and explorers to feed our industry and for PVP pilots who can keep them safe and defend our home systems

We have good coverage right through EUTZ and into USTZ (I’m personally in UK and our XO is Canadian so we have leadership across both those TZs) and we have members from 27 countries (at last count)

There’s more information on our main thread if you want it:

hi @Jimmy_Estiras

swing by FUN inc - i think you would be a great fit!

Youll never be a number here and we have lots of helping hands to polish off the rust. Check out our reddit ad or join us ingame chat SFFSPUB https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/dmpmd3/crazy_null_sec_corp_recruiting_loose_screws/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.