Returning casual pilot looking for EUTZ 0.0 corp

Hi there,

I’m a 29 years old electronics engineer from Denmark who is returning to EVE on a causal basis. I will maybe play 1-2 evenings / week.

I’m looking for an EUTZ corp with sov with good truesec for PVE.
Previously I have done a lot of PVP, but as you know it is quite time consuming.
If you have some daily/weekly organized roams that would be great, as my schedule is tight (2 kids etc.).

I have 2 characters with +100m SP.
Both can fly dread (Nag, Moros)

Please respond here, or send me a mail in-game.

Best regards
Frillo

2 Likes

Still looking

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Hey Frillo,

Good to see another Viking, ours is a little sleepy at the moment but perhaps a countryman might wake him up!

We live in Vale of Silent and are currently trying to take geminate. Both areas are in easy reach of high sec and have some good pockets for ratting. On top of that we’re a close knit corp, full of friendly guys to chat to when you’re on. We’re very much a chilled group with no mandatory commitments like you must be on 6 CTAs a month or whatever.

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord sometime to find out a bit more- https://discord.gg/dsspPsmFX6

FAYN Industries is currently recruiting.
We are an industrial based corporation who does a little bit of everything. We offer secure Null security systems with massive earning potential. We offer the following programs and services: Corp buyback program for Ore, extensive null sec moon mining, Boosted mining operations, Great PVE and PVP content, and SRP for fleets. To talk with one of our recruiters, please join FAYN.Recruits in game channel or evemail Brutor Bellum (US) or martyn Sharisa (EU)
Come make your billions with us.

If you can consider LS check us out. PvP-only Corp looking for pvp alliance

Hey,

Would love the opportunity to speak with you!

also welcome back!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.