Returning player looking for PVE corp

Im a 33 year old casual player from Norway. Looking for a casual PVE corp.
Recently rejoined EVE after an hiatus of 10 years. I started a new Account / character so skill count is low atm.
Im not looking for an “organized” corp so to speak, just casual missions running, raids, etc.
Not interested in PVP atm.

Currently based in The Citadel.

HI
i gave your name to our recruiter. he used to live in Norway. his name is Dorfsorc. contact him in gang

I’ve got you. Message me in game or at NyxSilence #6150 on discord. I’ve made many players self sufficient and able to plex their accounts for free.

That’s exactly what I am looking for too.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. There are a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya while learning the new stuff together. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high-sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :mask:

Plenty of Space for you to engage in PVE Dude come in for a Chat!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.