Returning Player Weighing Up Options - 103 mill SP (EU TZ)

Took a small break (~2 months) and now looking to see whets out there.

Looking for an EU TZ corp.

Probably want to go to wormhole space as ive spent almost all of my time there, probably in a C2-NS/C5 but i’ll listen to any offers.

I want activity, i don’t play eve for the gameplay (because we all know its meh at best), I play to sit on comms and chat ■■■■ with people that like a laugh, causing explosions is secondary to that. If that sounds like you, give me a shout.

Can fly almost every sub cap minus a couple BS5 skills.

69 mill SP alt that can scan, logi V, DST etc.

Self sufficient.

Highly doubt i’ll want to go to null sec, definitely don’t want to join any of the blobs.

I’d consider low sec if the group was right and active.

Salty? Love a laid back environment? Love getting suicide ganked? Hate getting robbed? Salty With a Chance of Capitals may be for you! We are a laid back group who is looking for new members! New or old to the game, we might just have the right level of salt for you! Best thing, no forum requirements. Just be active and use DISCORD. 18+ Drop by our Discord or PM if interested! If you don’t get it, you DON’T GET IT! https://discord.gg/fgvAAdt :slight_smile:

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on its own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. We are looking for a few more motivated players to join us killing everyone, disrupting Nullsec routes, and reaping the rewards of being a Guristas…

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98230341/ -

if you are interested to know more - Join our discord and a recruitment officer will be with you in no time! o7

In case you haven’t found your home yet.
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/public-enemies-co-official-corp-advert-join-the-war-join-the-imperium/275274/18

We arent a WH group, we are based out of SovNull, but we are a social bunch of mature players, over in The Meridian.

We are a corp in an established nullsec alliance, outside of the major blobs/BLOC’s (we dont like TIDI). If you join us, there is almost always something to do, both big fleet, small fleets, roams, gatecamps, mining, you name it! We cater to every flavour :wink:

when we arent doing stratops, we like to sit on comms and talk ■■■■, have a laugh, while we try and catch stuff with our gatecamps!

We label ourselves as a very social group of mature players, whose mantra is “RL comes first” - i hope you’ll consider us - i’m gonna go ahead and link our recruitment thread, where additional info is avaliable.

If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate reaching out to me!

Fly safe, and have a great return to EvE!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. So while we don’t plan on living in WH space, we have a growing wing of pilots within our alliance interested in WH incursions. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Technically we are trying to find people in US TZ, but we have members in EU and Pacific time as well.

We are a super chill WH corp with no drama, and we are open to new and returning players. We live in a C4 magnetar with C3 and C5 statics. We engage in a variety of activities- PvP, PvE, mining, industry, etc. We would love to help you focus on maximizing your fun per hour. =) Our only real requirement is on the alliance side, and it is that your primary language is English.

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to message me in game, or join us in the Cryptopia channel.

Hey Aladar would you be able to come on our discord for a chat we think we be a great fit for you

Just in case you hadn’t found the right spot, I wanted to throw our hat into the ring. I’m pretty much the same way, just on the other side of the world, but I am positive that our fine EU gentlemen would love to have you! Take a look at our website, and if it sounds like something you would be interested, drop on in and give us a shout!

TURBO (turbofeedorglory.com)

Hey Aladar,

I wont spam you with our recruitment add. If you fancy wh, and fancy a chat before deciding where you want to go feel free to join “Boohoo” channel in game or our discord https://discord.gg/Vepq9BbGNT. We are a laid back group, and on most nights.

Myst

Hi Aladar, you sound like a perfect fit for life in Pochven! Self-sufficiency and self-determination are by far the two most important qualities to live here. The region is what you make of it and has a huge variety of PvP and PvE opportunities for capsuleers.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

I was going to try and recruit you until I saw you don’t want to join 0.0. In which case I will point you towards my good friends in Dead Terrorists who are a very active fun group of WH pvp’rs. Really recommend you have a chat with them as they’ll provide great fun.

sent you an in-game if you might be interested in null!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.