Coming back to EVE. Looking for a RL friendly corp

Hello,
I am returning to EVE after over a year break. I have a 67M skill point Gallente character (Omega clone) in Amo/Hek region and looking for a new corp which is RL friendly and preferably in US time zone. I am mature and responsible player, willing to relocate, with a preference in industry/trade/exploration but can also do electronic warefare and logistics PVP, if needed. I need to learn what changed since I left EVE and a friendly team of players who can help me will be a plus.
Best regards,
Laurentus

We sound like we’d be a good fit for you. We’re a RL-first wormhole corp. We do everything from mining and industry to small gang PVP. Check us out here. We have a number of members who recently returned to EVE as well so we’re certainly willing to help get you up to speed.

Hey mate, I have mailed you in-game. If you have any questions or concerns, please message me!

Hey, @Laurentus! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of mining, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old miners - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, GFs and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Hey there @Laurentus,

Reading through your post, I think you might want to take a look at The Republic. Please see our advert here.

If you’ve got any questions and/or would like to join, please find us on our Discord server (details in the advert).

All the best,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

I think you may enjoy flying with us. We are a mostly industrial corp operating in NPC null.

We are a mature, RL friendly corp and have members in UK, US and EU timezones. Our members engage in mining, industry, exploration, PI and PVE

We have access to good quality Null (without giving too much away, less than -0.5) and our alliance has members online in the area pretty much 24/7

If you want to know more then I posted a summary here:

Please feel free to mail me in game or join our public channel “Bootstrap Pub” if you have any questions or would like to discuss further

Many thanks

Menegrith

Laurentus,

I know the feeling, I returned to the game 6 months ago and boy has it changed! But for the best it seems.

Deadspace Commandos is a family friendly pvp corp based in Taff with operations in w-space for iskies. We encourage a culture of Common Courtesy inside the corp, so no linking naughty pics, or common use of profanity as our members have kids and we don’t need them seeing or hearing that.

We are dedicated to practicing advanced pvp, but for the purpose of being able to earn to good iskies wherever we go. We’re not an adrenaline junkie pvp group but prefer a relaxed playstyle with a mix of pvp and pve.

We are USTZ. If you are interested join the Commando Recruitment channel in game to talk to a recruiter.

Good evening! We are small corporation inside old alliance (Lord of Worlds). We live in null sec, in Tenerifis region and part of Mistakes were Made coalition.
We are mature and friendly community, our alliance is active on both EU and US TZ. We have decent opportuinities for either PvE (good rats, ore, moons and BBP for loot/ore/salvage on alliance lvl) and PvP (great FC, good amount of targets around, flash forms etc).
We do have CTAs however we understand that EvE is a game and we all have our own real life’s bussines so we do not force anybody to be all-around all-the-time 23,5/7. The only mandatory thing is to be on comms while you are in-game (we use discord and ts3).

If you are intrested you can either mail me in-game or get in touch via discord Glorfindeil#2642

Have a nice day!

Hello @Laurentus

We live right beside you in the Low sec pocket of Dudreda.

Check out our info panic.dudreda.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.