New (ish) player looking for Indy corp. EU TZ, 2 accounts

Hey,

Been playing on and off for almost a year now, pretty regular for the last few months. I’m EU TZ, living in the UK, but my playtime is all over the place. Evenings and weekends, anything from a quick 15 minutes to a couple of hours a time (if I’m lucky). Not long turned 40, have job, family etc, so Eve is my escape - enough drama in RL, just want to chill out and enjoy Eve.

I mostly stick to the PVE side of things - mining, ratting and exploration, as well as manufacturing and playing the markets. Can see me getting more involved in PVP in the future, but right now I’m enjoying the industry stuff.

I want to join a corp that understands, and accepts, that RL can be a PITA and due to this, I can’t commit to corp / alliance ops. If you have mandatory ops then I’m not going to be any use to you sorry, better to be upfront.

That said, I’ll always help where I can, I’m self sufficient and don’t want or need handouts, I learn quick, I’m easy going and not an ass. I have 2 accounts currently, and I think I’d prefer Null-Sec with good logistics in place, but could be convinced with LS/HS for the right corp.

So far as the corp itself goes, looking for a mid size corp. Don’t want a corp with 500 odd people who I will never get to know, but equally don’t want to be 1 of 5 people online at any one time either.

If anyone wants to chat, I’ll be online tonight, around 22:00 Eve time, right after I finish watching the new Blade Runner :slight_smile:

MSU is recruiting! Looking for new players and old players alike. Newer corp. but staffed with old school veterans who like helping the new guys and gals get started in the universe of Eve. We offer 0.0 PVP, Mining, Ratting, and Manufacturing. Discord is required with working microphone. Must be PVP oriented who enjoy 0.0 fleet action defending our space. We are a fun group who have been in New Eden for several years. We don’t put up with whining or drama.
We offer:
• -Fresh Newbro Start up corp.
• -Indy and PVP training and support programs
• -High Sec base 1 jump from Low and 3 from Null
• -Get questions answered from players who have been playing since 2003
Our leadership team has been playing for a long time and we all started in a noobship just like you and we never forget that. Our passion is teaching all aspects of the game and spreading the fun to you!

Thanks for the interest, but like I said in my post, PVP just isn’t my thing at the moment. I’ll get involved for sure, but my focus it definitely ain’t. Thanks all the same.

I have just made a new industry corp and I need players to help me set up and recruit an awesome group of people. It could be a good chance to help shape a corp into what you would like and get to know some people.

Don’t know if there is a way to close threads? Either way, corp found so no longer looking.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Come check us out

Mostly Sober wants you! We are a PVP oriented corp in sov-null with an Indy program in place (frig - Caps!) - We need able and willing Indy pilots to help in our Cap production and fleet production efforts, including seeding markets and mining moon poo.

We are semi-professionals and professionals much like you, so IRL is understood. Our CEO has children himself. We don’t do drama.

Give us a shout IG or eve-mail me directly.

KL

Hey mate, by the sounds of it, my corp is exactly what you are looking for. With us, RL comes first. Check out out ETHERIUM BEACH.

Come chat to us in game :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.