Miner looking for new corp

I have not played eve in 2 years, I am just looking for a new corp to play with. As I stated I have not played in two years, so I don’t remember anything about the game or how it plays. I am not interested in PVP. I am an adult and I have a headset.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

How may I join JAD Industries?

Message us in game. Our channel is “JAD Industries Public” - You can also send an in game mail to Ceillian.

Contact Sith navy. We rung 19 scheduled mining ops a week. Come make fast friends enjoy a funny group of guys and girls who enjoy busting some rocks while listening to tunes. No need to pvp as we have plenty of pilots that do that for you.
We also offer numerous classes each month so u can learn a lot.

Hi there,

If you’re still looking you may be interested in Bootstrap Mining

We are a mature industrial corp based in NPC null who welcome new and returning players. We are happy to help you readjust to the game and provide help and advice. We engage in PVP only defensively and have no mandatory operations of any sort. Our Real Life First ethos means that any play schedule in any timezone works for us and we are supported with great systems to make sure that works for our members too

Sith Navy may be a great fit for you. Though we are a nullsec corp we have taking great effort to be sure that players like you dont have to experiance most of the negatives of null.
Our jump freighters can u get your stuff down here. Once here you will find. That we run 19 schedules mining fleets weekly, 12 to 14 pvp fleets weekly, and have numerous groups ratting (pve). And I am only talking about our home system. We ate active in all timezone with great attendance on coms
All our officers teach at least 1 class monthly so that our members grow in their knowledge of Eve.
Come check out what being a Sithlord will mean to you.

@Vladmire_Cain Greetings,

Just wanted to see if you ended up choosing a corp yet??? If not would you mind posting you’re SP or what kind of ships you plan on running? I only ask because there is a big gap between a miner and a “MINER” A.K.A I run 3 Roquals and 2 alts. If you do not want to post you’re specs on the board please feel free to send me a covo or mail in-game.

r-32’s and 64’s are an option if interested.

-Xeno Dragoon

Hello !! My corp is not as big as some of the other guys posting in here however we have over 100 toons and active in all time zones. We do almost everything a null sec corp does. We shoot rocks, we shoot moons we shoot nuets and we get shot as well. So all in all we are a round about corp living the null sec dream. We are looking for more rounded players that want to do more then just one thing. We would be interested in taking you aboard and seeing if your a good fit with us.
Remember, Corps are not just recruiting players but players are recruiting corps. Here is a link to our recruitment thread… Come check us out !!
As always, thank you
Eowarebin Ginen - Director/ Recruiter - RoW

I am sitting in Sith Navy Chat and no one is here.

xeno I sent you an in game message

Msg me in game and we can talk

Hi Vlad,

If you are still looking come and have a chat ingame, you never know.

Maddeb

If u r still looking join us on Devilicious channal in game for a talk .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.