Two returning pilots looking for corp with 0.0 access for pve, mining, and pvp,

About us.

We are both returning players who have played on and off since 2008.

Im Gallente and have 45 million skill points spread between combat and mining. I am cap ship ready cap ships skill is lvl 5. Im just not fully optimized. I also currently have an orca for industrial support and logistics.

My friend is Minmatar has 29 million skill points aimed at pvp. He can use battleships skill level 5 and t2 cruisers along with ewar skills.

What we are looking for.

We are looking for 0.0 access primarily for pve, anomalies, and mining. We dont mind helping with pvp but our schedules are limited.

Ideally we are looking to join a non war decked corporation that acts as support for an alliance. We are open to all offers.

1 Like

hello i would love to sit down and have a convo with you in game. please send a message or mail to IGN Lord Balis and i will see what i can do for you

1 Like

Hey Baumjoe!

Welcome to coming back to the game after a break here and there. I can offer you all of that stuff in a corp that lives in Deklein. We offer maxxed out ore anomalies for mining and combat opportunities for you.

Discord link

There is the discord to join if you’d like to talk. We have buy back programs for 90% jita and also daily combat opportunities with fleets and roams.

Cheers,
Millineon

1 Like

Hello Baumjoe,

If you’re still in the market for a corporation. Look us up, Vontrap Family Crackheads.

We’re mostly chilled corp with nullsec space for pve purposes and low for FW.

We don’t have any requirements or pressure to pvp… but additional help is always welcome.

Message ingame: Jammer0331 / Manny Packman / GroundZro / Tom Karyon, if you have more questions.

Fly Safe.

1 Like

Hey I just looked over your post and I think we could be a good fit for each other. Freyja Syndicate is a member of the Null-Sov holding alliance The Bastion, based out of fountain, which in turn is a member of The Imperium coalition. We can offer you access to all the things you have asked for without imposing any overwhelming PvP requirements, but we are sure you will enjoy fighting out here regardless. I will leave our forum post below so you can gather more info about us. Feel free to join our in game FREAS.Public or message me to ask any additional questions you have about the corp

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider The Phoenix Uprising, they are an Industry corp based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition and the Federation Uprising alliance family.

I’ll go over some of your points as to why I think TPUX would be good for you.

We are both returning players who have played on and off since 2008.

Federation Uprising has resources for returning players, including a Rookie-Help channel, a training channel, and just overall helpful membership.

Im Gallente and have 45 million skill points spread between combat and mining. I am cap ship ready cap ships skill is lvl 5. Im just not fully optimized. I also currently have an orca for industrial support and logistics.

Perfect, for PVP our alliance uses a variety of doctrines. We also make extensive use of capital ships as well. You will also have opportunities to bring out those expensive mining toys as well, with PVP ship support.

My friend is Minmatar has 29 million skill points aimed at pvp. He can use battleships skill level 5 and t2 cruisers along with ewar skills.

Variety of doctrines also means battleships and heavy assault cruisers as well! Predominantly the Machariel, Ishtar, Muninn, and Eagle are all heavily used.

We are looking for 0.0 access primarily for pve, anomalies, and mining. We dont mind helping with pvp but our schedules are limited.

We live fully in Nullsec, with great ratting and mining space that is relatively safe with superactive intel channels and standing fleets. As a member of TPUX you aren’t obligated to join any PVP fleets but should you wish to, you can.

and lastly

Ideally we are looking to join a non war decked corporation that acts as support for an alliance. We are open to all offers.

The Phoenix Uprising is not wardeccable whatsoever, and as part of the Federation Uprising’s auxiliary alliance, you support the main group Industrially, helping mine, produce, etc.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: Discord

Hi! You might be interested in flying with us

We are an international corp living in NPC null. Our bread and butter is industry and mining with daily moon belt fleets but there are also regular PVP fleets for members who like to get involved in that side of things

We are real life friendly and all our operations are voluntary.

There’s further information available on our main thread, including how to apply so rather than repeat it all here I’ll link that:

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Troll Legion is a casual group in Pure Blind with a new alliance. We like to have fun doing small gang pvp, mining fleets, exploration and oh yeah! pvp!

Here are some of our latest adventures!:

Killing Goons in our Alliance’s first sov defense fleet!

Troll Legion is newbro friendly, we’re mature players working on our pvp, industry, and learning to live in Sov and take Sov in Pure Blind.

Easy access, fun times, target rich environment! (We are war decced in high sec…aren’t most 0.0 entities?)

Feel like coming and talking with us, jump into Trolling Grounds public channel!

Hi there,

I’ve just sent you an eve mail that addresses the points you’ve raised in your mail, as i think you’d be a good fit for our corp “Anoikis Outlaws” (don’t worry - despite the name we’re actually based in nullsec, not wormholes.)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Ev0l

Good day

I hope you well

We are currently looking to recruit, mainly based Providence and doing mining, pve and able to join allies fleets for PVP.

If you interested, please check out recruitment post for more or join us on Discord

Regards,
Zuzz Nox
ANMIO Recruiter

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.