Returning Player 32M SP

Hi
I have had a break for 1,5 years and just returnd to EVE.
Iam now looking for a new home.
What iam looking for is nice corp for PVE, Incursion and Ratting.
Some PVP can be fun.

EU TZ (CET)

Cheers
Delta

1 Like

Hey bro,

Check out Imperium Legion. We are located in Tenerifis as part of the MWM collation. We have PVP/PVE opportunities where we live.

We are long time players that have been together for 4+ years. We do enjoy PVP and are SOV holders. So defense is necessary at times. We are not elitists or hardcore. Real life comes 1st. We PVP, Mine, Rat, and explore. If you are looking for a fun place to learn, make isk, and chill without being yelled at, send me a mail in-game and we can chat on Team speak. Come join us!!!

Hey Delta,
If you’re looking for a PVE nullsec corp with an easy way to gain ISK, you should look into Rebels of Industry. We have excellent ratting systems, and do Incursions whenever theyre nearby. We are part of the GOTG coalition and have pvp roams multiple times a day if you wish to join them. We are located in Deklien where the ratting is very easy, we have very profitable moons to mine for great isk/hr and the pvp is fun if you want to join that. We are also 1-3 jumps out from 2 major trade hubs. This means that you can get cheap ships and focus on ratting or whatever you wish. We’re a pretty laid back group but get stuff done. Let me know if you are interested in that or have any other questions.

Hey delta,

Maybe our Corp will be a good match. We are located in null sec and we do pvp. But we also have mining and lots and lots of ratting sites. We are a pretty diverse crew. We have miners, rafters, inustrialist, and logistic crews. So anything you want to do we have a crew for you! We are family here even with our alliance we are family. If we know your being attacked we come even if we do lose our most prized ship! We have random roams and gate camps and the sometimes usually huge fleet. If you are interested reply back or pm me! Thank you for your time!

Thanks,
IC1B4U Alphin

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi m8.
Your corp seem to be what iam looking for.
But i have never lived in null. Can you tell me more abute null. what to expect.
I do fly to lowsec to find som ratts and trubbel, usually ends up whit my ship blowing up :slight_smile:
PVE in null ?
what tz are you active? i live in sweden eu tz (cet)

cheers
Delta

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

Hey Delta

What Sys Sec are you looking for? We’re High Sec (currently), so if that’s your thing, look us up.

We’re looking for new and old players, to help get a new corp with big plans off the ground.

Have a read of this or pop into our discord for a chat.

I notice you didn’t mention mining, and that’s mainly what we do at the moment, so if that’s not your thing that’s cool, good luck with your search :slight_smile: However, at least have a chat, you might be surprised we what we have planned.

Should also state, everything in corp is non-mandatory. It’s your time, so corp won’t be telling people how to spend it with required ops, CTA’s or any of that rubbish.

Nullsec is more of a “home” than empire space. We have our own stations and moons that we call our own and we build the space together as a corporation. The corp itself is about making ISK so that you can go out and do fun roams with the coalition. People are active 24/7 so timezone isn’t really an issue but most of the corp is late night US / EU. We can show you the ropes and get you making ISK and pvping in no time. Feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/GPjBsuJ or our ingame channel at ROI_Pub

If you want to get into the more pvp side of things

Check us out:

Latest video:

Check us out if you wanna be part of the best coalition in the game
Hope to hear from you soon

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.