Wh Corp Recruiting

Forbidden Empire – Wormhole Corporation
-C4 Magnatar with 3 & 4 statics and a Fortizar for a main home

-PvP: We do PvP ops often and pretty much everywhere LS, NS, HS (while at war), and WH. We have fun with it and highly encourage involvement

-PvE: Everyone is welcome to PvE. Whether doing home sites, or sites in the static, you are more than welcome to enjoy the fruits of wormhole space. A small flat rate tax is applied to each site {less than 10%}.

-Indy: We provide boosted mining ops with a security fleet for your safety. We also have a Tatara for refining

-Requirements: We prefer players that are able to be self-sufficient in a wormhole. We are new player friendly but recruit rookies more sporadically in order to train them properly. API upon joining

-General: We are big enough to help you and small enough to know you. A good group of guys ranging from 10 years of experience to month old “rookies.” You will generally always have a few folks online in all time zones. We get along great, realize life comes first, and just want a good group of folks to play an awesome game with.

-Contacts: Cooper Gribbles, Silent Brandon, Tyler Twilley Send and in-game mail to all of us
-Recruitment Channel: TFORE Recruitment

Still Recruiting

Lil Bump here

Hit me up if you’re curious. We’ll teach you how to make an easy 300mil/hour

PvP, PvE, Indy, whatever you want to do, ISK to be made

Come fly and die with a good crew, small enough to know you, big enough to help you.

I’m a new player (still alpha clone) looking for a Corp to mine with. Been doing gas mining with a venture lately

Skeptical? Send us and in-game mail.

Just a lil bump

Recruiting.

still recruiting?

would you be willing to bring in an alpha account? I’m interested in learning how to operate in wormhole space!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.