Returning 21m sp player looking for a PvP/PvE Wormhole Corp (EUTZ)

Hey all, I’m a returning player from the year 2013 looking for a Wormhole Corporation that will let me try to blow stuff up.

I’m new to PvP (I almost killed a Punisher the other day) and I’ve never lived in a Wormhole, but I really want to get involved. I would need some training, but I’m willing to put the effort into learning. I enjoy scanning (yup, that’s right) and I’ve done a fair amount of Wormhole exploration for Data and Relic sites in my Buzzard. I’m not looking for “hardcore”, insults or rudeness; I’m looking for somewhere fun, people that I can become friends with and a Corporation I can invest my time in.

A bit about me: I’m in my early thirties and based in the UK, I work 40 hours a week for a technology company, I play guitar and run/gym/excercise frequently.

• I’m predominately Missile/Shield skilled (Caldari), I don’t have many skill points in Armor/Turrets.
  • I’m happy to train into any scout, support or combat role.
  • Being able to join weekly and/or random fleets for blowing stuff up is a must.
  • I have a working microphone and I’m active on Discord.
  • From my Highsec days, I enjoy industry, scanning and ratting, I would to be able to continue these in some fashion.
  • EVE is a game and my life comes first.
  • My Zkillboard is not very good…

Please reach out on here or in game if you think I’m a good fit for your Corporation!

/Insidus

As long as youre open to learning and willing to undock and try , Hop on our discord and give us a look around !

Heres our ad Small Gang Corp looking for new members! Theoretical Mass

Hey there,

Please consider MCAV as one of your choices for your future wormhole space shenanigans, we are currently recruiting and will teach you everything you would like to know about PvP and wormhole space!

Cheers,
Steve.

You can always consider 418! We will teach you everything you need to know about living and operating from a Wormhole. We use discord for pings and general information and teamspeak as our comms. :slight_smile: . Give us a ping on discord or in game and any of our recruiters will take care of you.

Outfit 418 - C5 Wormhole Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

HI!

If you’re looking for something more laid-back than some of the other options, feel free to check us out: Join The Omnivores! - C3 Wormhole Living on the Frontier

Happy to show you the ropes, allow you to find your niche, and just have fun flying about. Best of luck on your hunt, WH space is the best

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

I’m not gonna put a wall of text here. Just take a look at one of the oldest Wh corporation in the game: 🔴 [HOLES] Holesale Operations [WH - PVP - EU/US]

Hi Insidus

I know you are primarily looking for wormhole space but if you can consider npc null and being part of an independent pvp alliance that focus only in pvp then just make sure to read our post below

Cheers
Prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.