We are a corporation that resides in a Class 4 Black Hole system with class 4 and 5 statics. We operate mainly in the North American Timezones, but have a small European Time zone membership as well.
What we do:
We’re those guys. We use ECM liberally. We hunt in null with Black Ops. We jam out our opponents’ logi. We take the bait for a chance to fight, regardless of the odds. We jam out our opponents’ DPS. We use capitals when we probably shouldn’t. Did I mention we really like ECM?
What We Provide:
- PvP Content: Weekly pre-scheduled Black Ops hunting fleets, usually on weekends
- General camaraderie both in Eve and out
- A wormhole home outfitted with Good Infrastructure™ for your ISK making needs
What We Require:
- Don’t be a dick. Seriously, this is a game. We are all here to have fun. Being a dick to corp mates or any other players will not be tolerated. Copious use of ECM is the one and only exception.
- A Minimum of 12M SP with the ability to fly a fitted Stealth Bomber before you apply
- Full API for each account that has characters joining the corp.
What We Don’t Require:
- Major Skills ahead of time: As long as you can fly a stealth bomber properly, we will provide a training plan that will get you into ships needed to get kills with us. We don’t expect you to have planned to join us for the past year.
- Tech 3 Ships. You will never be required to lose SP when you pop. It’s definitely an option though.
- Minimum activity. Real life comes first. If you can only play one day a week, that’s fine. If you let us know ahead of time that you’ll be AFK a while, that’s fine. That said, if you drop off the face of the planet for a month without warning, you’ll be kicked.
Tools of the Trade:
- Teamspeak 3
How to Find Us:
- Join the P-NXT Recruit channel in game
- Reply here
- Sent a mail to Icarus Narcissus or Silas Grimm