Returning Player (114M SP) Looking for Nullsec Corp

Hi,

I am an American TZ player looking for a relaxed corp/alliance in nullsec.

I bring a 114M SP Capital specced character and an 80M SP Scanning/Capital alt.

I have lived in wormholes, nullsec and everywhere in between. I have FC’ed engagements, roams, and PVE ops.

I am looking for an American TZ corp, that is fairly relaxed. I honestly need to re-learn all of the PVP game mechanics before I’ll feel comfortable but am willing to work hard on it. I also would like a steady source of income and regular opportunities to get into fights.

Thanks!

Come Give Us a Try!!

Hey bro,

Check out Imperium Legion. We are located in Tenerifis as part of the MWM coalition. We have PVP/PVE opportunities where we live. We are USTZ.

We are long time players that have been together for 4+ years. We do enjoy PVP and are SOV holders. So defense is necessary at times. We are not elitists or hardcore. Real life comes 1st. We PVP, Mine, Rat, and explore. If you are looking for a fun place to learn, make isk, and chill without being yelled at, send me a mail in-game and we can chat on Team speak.

Hey mate,

Give us a look. We have Sov and have plenty of opportunity for pvp.

We offer a mix of all aspects of Null life… give us a look:

Hey Dolla,
If you’re looking for a PVP nullsec corp with an easy way to fund that through nice ratting systems, you should look into Rebels of Industry. We are part of the GOTG coalition and have pvp roams multiple times a day with opportunities to join in FC training so you can re-learn that aspect of the game. We are located in Deklien where the ratting is very easy, we have very profitable moons to mine and the pvp is great. We are also 1-3 jumps out from 2 major trade hubs. This equates to quick ISK gaining with cheaper ships and pvp opportunities multiple times daily. Let me know if you are interested in that or have any other questions.

Would you consider c5 space where most content is null anyways? All the details are on the Novac thread I believe you may have seen. Feel free to come by pub for chat, we would love to help you out getting back in.

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

I think we could be a good fit

Check us out:

Latest video:

Hey mate, If youre still looking for a Corp to join or to see if we have what youre after - drop us a message in our pub *Spectral Public". Look forward to hearing from you.

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals. Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Howdy! We live in Null Sec and are happy to help support you in what you are looking for. :slight_smile: Take a peek at our forum post and reach out should you have any questions at any point! :slight_smile: We pride ourselves on creating a digital family of amazing people who care and support each other to help improve game time and content. Looking forward to chatting with you! :slight_smile:

Hey mate I eve mailed you

The Tavern NullSec give us a call

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.