Returning player (56m SP) looking for corp

Returning player in the US East TZ with 56 mil SP looking for corp living in Caldari space. I spend most of my time trading these days, but would like people to work and chat with. It It would be great if the corp has access to a structure for research, copying, and invention. I also have some small gang/solo PVP experience. I should also probably say that I’m not a big fan of mining and don’t ever do it. Message me here or in-game.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

So, I know I may not be what you are looking for, but I’ll poke you anyways.

I am part of a large nullsec bloc alliance and coalition. We have a jump gates that allow us easy access to caldari space, as well as other areas of nullsec, lowsec, and Hisec.

I’m not a big fan of mining either. That’s my personal opinion. It’s hard to make shooting rocks fun. We have some things we try to do to liven up krabbing, like watch parties and General bullshittery. We die laughing sometimes.

PvP and fleets galore. We do Corp level and alliance level fleets allllllll the time. We also do some sandcastle fleets in wormholes and share the loot. Aaaaalso we plan multi Corp fleets. Those are fun as all get out.

If this interests you, check out my recruitment post on the forums, as well as join our recruitment discord. :wink:

USTZ corp in PvP alliance looking to grow membership base;
What we require:
-5mil sp (if your close we can still talk)
-Ability to take orders and enjoy the knowledge that we are not always going to win
-Participation
-Discord/comms

What we offer

• PvP contracts and war
  • HS isk grinding during downtimes with helpful players and access to nearly all corps in New Eden
  • Small Gang warfare
  • Asset removal

Join BaB Pub ingame or our discord to Ask questions

Bokbok @Steeve_Yaken,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

Thanks for all the replies. I’m still interested in hearing more offers.

Hi Steeve! Good to see returning players! I’ll spare you a wall of text so if your still looking for a corp check us out here.

Hope to talk soon! All the best!

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

The War Effort requires many skill-sets. We will need industry & combat pilots. We can find a role for you to play, everyone plays their part.

We are primarily USTZ and most members are Active from 23:00 to 05:00 Eve time

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Honey Instead of Vinegar (Meaning we use incentives instead of a deterrent |

We will PAY for Op Attendance not punish absence)

✦ Gamification | Utilizing Video Games For Real World Benefits (Ask Me More)

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

✦ Content Creation Team (In The Works, Ask Me More)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ Primary

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Thanks again for all the replies. I’ve refined my search criteria a bit and would like to join a wormhole corporation with two different characters (I recently resubbed an alt with 47 mil sp). One character would be a trading character and the other would be a wh combat pilot. I do have some experience with wormhole living and small gang fighting. Industry and reactions inside of the wh would be nice, as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you all

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.