Returning Player

I am a player returning after a couple year hiatus.

I would love to find a corp to relearn the game with and to grow and be as helpful as I possibly can be with the corp.

I am interested in basically everything being offered by eve.

Hope to hear from some corps!

me too!

2 Likes

Come try us at The Order of Omerta. We’re into fw, pvp indy and mining and have a very accepting and older community with very little if any drama. Come by and we’ll chat The Order of Omerta

Hey RDC is recruiting, take a look at our post and if you are interested in learning more or think it may be a good fit feel free to hop into our discord and have a chat.

Hope to see ya around o7

Hi Ryan,

We’re a small wormhole corp living in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. USTZ, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. We’re here to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously

We do a lot of pve and definitely jump on pvp whenever it is available. We engage in a variety of activities.

I’ll link our posting below where you can find a link to our discord. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information.

Fly safe! o7

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

You say you are interested in everything Eve has to offer but what makes you really want to log in and play? What do you want to ultimately DO in/with the game? I ask because I’m not interested in robotically pasting a wall of copy/paste text promising everything under the sun. So I’d be interested in talking with you as a human about it.

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong Indy backbone.

I does sound as if we would be a good match for you and you would have the opportunity to take an active part in the development of our Corp, hopefully your Corp.

Check out what we have to offer then come talk to us on our discord o7

check our website Running with Dogs

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

See our full Ad

Hi there m8

if you are still looking for options please make sure to check us out below

Cheers
Prim

Check us out as well m8

Cheers
Prim

Hey there! I am a recruiter for Brewmaster Armada, we are a small tight nit corp kicking out here in wormhole space! We would love to have you!

Feel free to contact me via discord: hellbent6940 to learn more about what we have to offer!

jesus wat a choice man

i hope you make the right one
if your not comming out of it let me know so i can help you set up

Hay bud am looking for vets and pvp members to join my corp also have a alliance out in npc null

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

Hey, I wonder if SOUSN is the right place for you.

We’re always looking for new blood to join us, especially those that don’t take themselves too seriously! SOUSN is on the smaller, tightly-knit side. We’re based in nullsec under BRAVE, we’re English-speaking and split evenly between EU & USTZs.

SOUSN is still growing and evolving and we’re keen to get more people involved in our journey.

Our ad is pretty self-explanatory but if you wanna chat more, drop into our Discord :slight_smile:

We are a Nullsec in corp based in Querious/Catch

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.
    Requirements:
  • 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    REPZ

Hey Ryan
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

7o Ryan Dragoneel & Ducarrou Auffrie - Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you both choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela