Returning player seeking relaxed experience

Hey y’all, been playing a while and just jumped back in. What I’m looking for at the moment is mining, most likely high sec, that I can do while I’m at work. Just like to have a window open where I’m chillin and blastin rocks. Would prefer a place that runs ops because I assume safety in numbers is a thing. I’ve played the game solo for the most part so I really want to incorporate myself with other people this time around.

Whenever I have active time on, after work or on weekends, I’d like to try anything and everything a corp needs. PvE, pvp, whatever’s your pleasure. If you think I might be a good fit for you either shoot a message to Wild Gadget in game or Jane Inspired. Gadget’s my old account, I’ll reactivate Omega and run my Retriever with the right corp. For now I’m sticking with Alpha on Jane.

Hope to fly with you soon!

You Are Welcome With us. :slightly_smiling_face:

We might be a fit for your here at The Order of Omerta. We are a small tight knit community and are always looking to add to it.

We do lots of group based activity and have lots of returning and new players learning the game. We are an older group and are drama free as we don’t have time for that bs.

We are into fw, pve fleets, various pvp, jukeboxe mining fleets and more.

We like to do things as a team and only thing we all is a mic to be on coms so we can get to know you.

If interested come by The Order of Omerta

caldari space, and yes we do mining too

Hello there,

It’s great to hear that you enjoy mining operations in EVE Online! We’re always on the lookout for dedicated/casual miners to join our corporation. We value team players who can contribute to our collective efforts and help us achieve our goals in the universe of New Eden.

If you’re interested in joining us, please send me an in-game message, and I’ll have you meet with our great leadership. We have a solid mining operation in place with regular fleet mining sessions that includes lucrative Moon Ores. You’ll find a supportive and friendly community here, and we’re more than willing to help you grow and prosper in your mining career.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have or provide more information about yourself and your goals in Eve Online. We look forward to having you on board and expanding our mining operations together.

Fly safe,
Jem

You seems a nice figure to have onboard

Universal Aid Consortium is recruiting.

The Universal Aid Consortium (UAID) is an altruistic corporation that operates Free Stations across New Eden, providing an extensive array of free services and essential facilities to all pilots, fostering a spirit of cooperation and mutual support in the vast expanse of space.

For More details contact: HowardWolowitz

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/u-aid-is-recruiting/426790

Hello! I’d like to recommend some friends of mine who currently have a great hi sec/low sec industrial setup. Take a look!

Hi Wild Gadget,

This is the place for you!

A bit about ourselves:

We are a Corporation who focuses on industrialist activities, or more specifically mining!

But not only that! We offer opportunities for group Fleet PVP at various times if you are more interested in combat.

We are a new player friendly corp and don’t mind if you are an alpha pilot! Please make sure you are 18 years old before joining!

What we can offer you!

• Mining/Industry/Hauling Corporation
  • Daily Mining Fleets
  • New Player Alpha & Omega welcome
  • Alliance Buyback Service
  • Moon Mining! (Ore from moons that are almost 10x the value of normal ore!)
  • Experienced players to help you take your first step into the world of eve
  • 5% tax rate (npc corps or your starting corp tax is 11%!)
  • Part of a large Alliance to explore the WHOLE game for PVE & PVP
  • Active corp and alliance chat & discord

Want more information?

Contact us in game, mail me or search for - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

Also you can get in touch below on Discord -

Join the Spice INC Recruitment Discord Server!

Check out the Spice INC Recruitment community on Discord - hang out with 123 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

If you have any questions about anything I mentioned above or want further details about our corporation, feel free to join the discord and ask me! Our goal is to help aspiring new eve players and industrialists, not only get familiar with the eve environment, but also become experienced and more importantly, wealthy players.

New Player Information

There is no rush to get to the Corp Homebase. We advise you to finish the tutorials and Agency Career Missions but we can still help you along the way if you join.

Thank you for your time,

Fly safe and have a good day o7
Zefo

Official Recruiter of the Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

We are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

Daily R64 Moons

Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

Daily fleets

Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:
10mil SP minimum

Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.