New / Returning Player

Hey all!

Returning player who has started again, played EVE on and off pretty much since release and just couldn’t properly get into it. But this time around I have become hooked!

I enjoy mining / industry / playing the market to make ISK. I’ll be honest I am pretty clueless about the game but Im doing my own research and getting up to speed.

I usually play during the day on EU times, then again very late into the night. Im looking for a corp which can help me learn and grow, Im a very sociable and enjoy spending time on discord and chatting in game.

Not sure if any of you are the right corp for me, but feel free to hit me up if you think I might be a fit.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey - come check us out at Vitriolic Animosity. NullSec group in the QFC. Lot’s of opportunity for blasting roids and pvp!

Happy to have a chat in game at Pub Chan: VITRI PUB

1 Like

You should check out Aideron Robotics! They are the returning player friendly corp in my alliance, and we are all very PVP oriented, but we always have need for more miners/industrialists and market people. And we have the infrastructure for you to do that, including Null systems for mining/ratting, multiple Engineering Complexes for indy, including an Azbel for capital production, and very well stocked markets in both Nullsec and Lowsec.

We’ll make sure to get you up to speed :slight_smile:

We’re multitimezone, so no matter what time you’re on, there will always be plenty of people

Join our discord here if you’re interested: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

1 Like

In game mail sent.

1 Like

Mail sent in game Ariel.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Great group of guys. Come check us out.

1 Like

Hello @Ariel_Edier and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

I know you said you liked to mine, industry, and trader however have you ever thought about expanding your EVE gaming experience? We are a great social group of players at WHSOC and would love to show you a part of the game that a lot of people do not think they are ready for. We help players transition and transform their play styles where they enjoy the game for the long haul.

Come say hello in our discord if you get a chance…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.