PvP Corporation Recruiting - Vitriolic Animosity

A few years ago after a decade of playing Eve I quit, gave away toons, and was done. Two years later I’m back and kicking myself for being an idiot. That being said, I did retain my old corporation and alliance and am determined to rebuild and live my old dream. Growth has been steady and we are getting more pilots and activity.

Alliance Recruitment Thread

TLDR:

• Recruiting PvP Pilots to a PvP Corp
  • SOV Holding (No renting)
  • LF Mature PvP or Industrials with Teeth interested in building
  • PvP for a purpose
  • Fly with an FC who isn’t terrified of losing a ship on occasion and who will go for it
  • “FC, can I bring my drake” - We do occasionally answer yes!
  • Steadily growing decent group of guys who want a change in Eve and it’s politcs
  • Non toxic, laid back, have fun corp / alliance with full alliance service suite running
  • Hailing the lobster overlords is awesome

Requirements:

• Microphone / Voice Comms
  • 20m+ SP
  • Mature attitude
  • Desire to help / work with others

Vitriolic Animosity.
Diplomatic Immunity.

We started with nothing, but have since grown and at a steady pace. We are getting folks in fleets and have more and more pilots to do things with. We started in low sec with a high sec industry base for those inclined, built up a bit, and are now out in Null with our own SOV. Goal is to keep as few blues as possible.

The reason I am building my own is, I want a change. The goal is a mature, non toxic environment containing folks who enjoy logging in, and do so for more than just rage pings. I want PvP with a purpose, where we have goals, objectives, and a reason other than just pretty explosions (which are also fun). This will be a RL first alliance, but still semi serious in the sense that we will work to accomplish alliance goals.

Eve is stupid boring now - it’s all about “safety first” mentality OSHA would approve of… let’s return to Eve’s roots.

That being said, I’m not fussed about KB efficiency, just login and have fun. A more comprehensive list is on my blog of what I am looking for.

Give it a shot!

Discord: Heartcarver#1296 (it’s always on even at work but cant always do voice)

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98193178/

Would you be interested in joining an established Corp?

Honestly I would prefer to build my own currently to hopefully break away from the big blue blocks around as a longer term goal. Although recruiting is harder than it used to be :slight_smile:

Just need to get off the ground here!

Yeah it is. Well just so you know not all big blue blocks are the same and right now there is anotherajor war brewing so… great time to join one

Ive been around Eve for almost a decade, at the end of the day, a big blue block is still a big blue block. I’ve gotten some interest and a few people so far, so will keep trying to recruit and build something with the goal of being a bit different for now.

Yeah we just got done with that. Keep me in mind if you change your mind

Recruiting is ongoing - picked up a few new folks and looking to settle into a low sec! Come chat with us today!

Picked up several folks - beginning to fill out a bit. Need more PvPers who are interested in giving something new and ambitious a start - coming from a bittervet myself :wink:

Join, It’s fabulous.

Recruiting is going well, we’ve good a nice little chunk of active pilots - still looking for more to join us in our low sec adventure! If you want to do some Industry we got a spot for you too. Open a convo and brave something new!

Hello fellow corp leader, I to have about the same intention, And do not wish to leave my current corperation, but. If building a bit in High sec, then moving low, then taking null is the intention. I do have myself, an owner of an an athnor as well, with several alts and a few friends who play. Perhaps we could work together toward a common goal. I’ve added you on discord. I won’t be on eve tonight but will be on tomarrow most of the day filling coffers with incursion’s and alt slavery :smiley: we should talk more,

Recruiting has been going well, starting to get decent activity. 1 Corp in alliance, another in shortly, and Vitri is growing. Looking for more Pvp pilots or indy guys with a bit of teeth to them. Come join us in low sec while we build towards Null!

Still growing - starting to get more and more kills out in low and looking for more PvP oriented folks to fly with us as we grow enough to prep for Null!

Looking for PvP pilots / Indy guys with teeth for corp and PvP focused corporations for alliance!

LF more PvP pilots!

Come on bittervets, enjoy Eve again instead of the same old boring F1 monkey stuff!

Hey I sent you a discord friend invite. I would like to talk to you about your plans.

Growth is slow and steady - get in touch with us today!

LF PvP Pilots still

More folks please - things are going well just need some additional pilots

Recruiting going well - need more folks