A few years ago after a decade of playing Eve I quit, gave away toons, and was done. Two years later I’m back and kicking myself for being an idiot. That being said, I did retain my old corporation and alliance and am determined to rebuild and live my old dream. Growth has been steady and we are getting more pilots and activity.
- Recruiting PvP Pilots to a PvP Corp
- SOV Holding (No renting)
- LF Mature PvP or Industrials with Teeth interested in building
- PvP for a purpose
- Fly with an FC who isn’t terrified of losing a ship on occasion and who will go for it
- “FC, can I bring my drake” - We do occasionally answer yes!
- Steadily growing decent group of guys who want a change in Eve and it’s politcs
- Non toxic, laid back, have fun corp / alliance with full alliance service suite running
- Hailing the lobster overlords is awesome
- Microphone / Voice Comms
- 20m+ SP
- Mature attitude
- Desire to help / work with others
We started with nothing, but have since grown and at a steady pace. We are getting folks in fleets and have more and more pilots to do things with. We started in low sec with a high sec industry base for those inclined, built up a bit, and are now out in Null with our own SOV. Goal is to keep as few blues as possible.
The reason I am building my own is, I want a change. The goal is a mature, non toxic environment containing folks who enjoy logging in, and do so for more than just rage pings. I want PvP with a purpose, where we have goals, objectives, and a reason other than just pretty explosions (which are also fun). This will be a RL first alliance, but still semi serious in the sense that we will work to accomplish alliance goals.
Eve is stupid boring now - it’s all about “safety first” mentality OSHA would approve of… let’s return to Eve’s roots.
That being said, I’m not fussed about KB efficiency, just login and have fun. A more comprehensive list is on my blog of what I am looking for.
Give it a shot!
Discord: Heartcarver#1296 (it’s always on even at work but cant always do voice)