100M SP Returning Player

Hey BTI,

I believe the reason why you left Holy Hunters was because you went inactive. Though, I don’t remember much to be honest.

We’re only US time zone only and there is a few things that are different than before. Hit me up in game whenever if you could be interested of coming back with us!

NB: I’d like to have you back with us!

1 Like

We would welcome you greatly. Please feel free to check out our post :slight_smile:

Corp Looking for new Members in nullsce

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots 3 1

1 Like

We would welcome you warmly :slight_smile: Please feel free to check out our ad and Discord links:

Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

Our recruitment post

zKillboard

2 Likes

Hello,

Check us out.

1 Like

Hey if you’re looking for and easy going corp. Then Unified Variations. We are a null sec. based corp in NRDS space. No drama and no forced called to arms. So if your interested in joining a friendly corp. Hit me or Juon Rin up in game or send us a mail. Have fun and fly safe.

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey mate. Welcome back to the game :slight_smile: My corp may be a good fit for you. We have plenty of activities in both industry and pvp/pve. Take a look at our ad and join us for a chat ingame if you would like to talk more :slight_smile:

With respect Aiden

1 Like

We got some mates attending eve vegas on alliance base.

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hello everyone, thanks for all of your responses. I have found a new home.

BTIComm

1 Like

Hello @BTIComm and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super ACTIVE group that has been together for awhile now. We love hanging out in comms and doing everything EVE.

If you get a chance, stop by and see what we are ALL about…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey - come check us out at Vitriolic Animosity. NullSec group in the QFC. Lot’s of opportunity for pvp in our sov null.

Happy to have a chat in game at Pub Chan: VITRI PUB

1 Like

http://eve-hr.com/THECL take a look

1 Like

We Are Unified Variations

WE are Unified Variations. We are a small corp in a small Allance. We are located in null sec. We operate under NRDS, Not Red Don’t Shoot. As a corporation we enjoy Mining, PVE, and PVP. We’d like to welcome you to our corporation if you like. So come to our chat channel UVAR Lounge. Have fun and fly safe.

1 Like

a lot of people are returning!

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Hey check us out.

1 Like

We are something completely Different and actively seeking USTZ pilots…
We’re in a big alliance but have a small-corp feel with private comms.
Our Recruitment Thread

1 Like

Hey BTIComm,

We have a number of similar players in our corp, who have focused on combat. Even though we’re not a pure PVP corp we know the requirement of it. As such we support ours as they support the rest of the corp, so i’m not going to bother with the normal recuiting crap, instead i’ll send a channel invite so you can ask any quesion you like with our PVP group, though be warned if you give ■■■■, you’ll recieve it back. You’ll find them a great group, that has each others back and the support of the other players also.

So message/mail me ingame if interested, and once online i’ll send invites.

Dewk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.