Looking for Corp

Hey I am planning to resubscribe and now i am looking for a PVP corp. low, null, i dont care. Just wanna have fun. I dont like mass fleets that much.
Good subcap skills. Carrier alt.
I have a lot of experience in pod exploration and hitting F1, furthermore i Drink a lot of Beer dring a Fleets.
Battlecoms is ok but i like thrashtalk on Comms.

Hail Hydra!

2 Likes

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

If you fancy giving WH space give us a shout Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots

1 Like

Hi there, we are an new corp in nullsec with experienced players, in an Alliance as
an normal Member, we dont pay Rent, we go fight.

The fleets are small - med scale… so that what you are looking for.

Are you intrested? Just mail me, or let me know.

Public: Planbar

1 Like
1 Like

Check out our corp. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

@Larry_Vercingator

STOP!

This is the FUN you are looking for!

1 Like
1 Like

We are a PvP alliance involved in Faction Warfare and therefore Low-Sec PvP. Just be aware that Low-Sec pvp is mainly frig/destroyer fights, aka small gangs. We don’t do F1 fleets much.

You are very welcome to join us but as a bit of advice, your carrier alt will probably be better outside FW. The Permanent War mechanism makes ratting a very risky activity if your ratting character is part of FW.

Hope to see you in the battlefield,

Full add can be found here :

1 Like

Hello there! [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation

I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, indy spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642

1 Like

You ever think about wormholes?

We’ll let you talk in local.

1 Like

Mecha Enterprises Fleet is always looking for active and skilled pilots. Our goal is to be an elite PVP force and working together as one alliance to complete our strategic objectives. We have a minimum of 25 mil SP to join, but as long as you meet that requirement, you are welcome to apply.

What we offer:

• Round The Clock PVP (In Lowsec as well as in Nullsec)

• PVE opportunities (Industrial backbone, Mining, Ratting, Exploration, Mission Running)

• Several resource rich Moons to mine from

• Best private market in all of Lowsec

• Accessible leadership

• Knowing that real life is more important than a video game

• Willing to teach returning or newer players

• Shipping from Jita to any FEDUP citadel in Lowsec or Nullsec for cheap

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask one of us on our Discord here - http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord
[XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet PVP Corp Low Sec and Null SEC Recruiting!

1 Like

Check us out. Building something new.

1 Like

If you fancy WH space this is the place for you Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots . Come have a chat and check us out i’ll send an ingame invite to our public channel.

1 Like

Check out our corp We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hard to say if we are what you are looking for, but perhaps…

1 Like

Buds are best when on fleets in Manifesto alliance lol come check us out msg me or msg me in game or something!

1 Like

Check out Last Rites.! We’re a member of the alliance Villore Accords & we are in gallente fw. We have tons of opportunities for small gang as well as larger fleets should you choose to join. Our alliance has a weekly event called “Thirsty Thursday Thrashers” in which we fly cheap cockbag thrashers around lowsec while drunk! Naturally this takes place every Friday! XD

1 Like

hi @Larry_Vercingator

please join AKIMA Pub ingame
i think we could be a place for you

JuuR

1 Like