Player looking for new corp

Returning player to eve. LF a corp I can help out in some way. 70mSP sub capital char and a 90m Cap/super char. Looking for offers will consider all offers. I would rather not go worm hole.

You can eve mail me or add me on discord. cufish#5071

Hey if you’re looking for a small tight knit group that’s into FW pvp pve and indy then come see us at The Order of Omerta.

We do most things group oriented and enjoy keeping things fun and light. Drama free and of the older variety so we’re all about fun and teamwork.

We are growing well and are running fleets daily and could always add more to the community.
We only ask you be on coms and be part of the group.

If you’re interested stop by and chat The Order of Omerta

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of great and active memebers living in a busy area of Null

Great place to get back into EvE, come give us a look

We are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

Daily R64 Moons

Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

Daily fleets

Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:
10mil SP minimum
Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

Hi Acilius

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production.

We are an alliance that holds teritory in Detorid. We have many alliance moons and a full industry park. We have the infrasturcture to build everything up capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies

• Alliance Industrial Parl

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing you isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Do you like it HARD? Do you like it REWARDING? Then You’re the right fit for Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly(-RUDE)!

Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly is an EUTZ corporation of Kybernauts Clade living in Pochven, also known as Space Hell, where the harsh environment makes sure we stay sharp and the ISK fountain tp make sure we stay rich to fight anyone who dares to stop long enough to be locked up, anywhere in New Eden.

-RUDE Is where Fun comes first. We hold fleets daily, From simple roams to BLOPs fleets and more. We like to have fun and fight. PvP is our lifestyle!

WE OFFER:
→ Content Fleets EVERY SINGLE DAY
→ Observatory Flashpoint fleets for that crazy income
→ Nanogangs in Pochven and Null
→ SRP
→ A way to experience the crazy world of Pochven PvP
→ Incredibly fun and friendly environment

REQUIREMENETS:
-Be alive and breathing
-Be able to push buttons somewhat well
-Have a mouth you can speak with(Also a microphone)
-Sense of Humor!
-Approximately 10 Mil SP(Negotiable)
-Willingness to train into Doctrines

Zkill: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98739589/
DISCORD: Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly

Recruiters
Lucas Ermanelos(JustThatLuka#1590)

hey there dropped u a friend request on discord

Check us out!

Nakito Banner 4

Hey there,

If Mining is your thing, then come check us out!

Hey Acilius,

IF you’re thinking about Null Sec hit me up. Would love to tell you what we are doing here and see if its a good fit.

Fly safe,
Delish Deltek

come check us out

HI,

If your looking for a casual corp but part of a larger alliance with plenty going on both for mining and PVP check out our thread - ⛏ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

so just becose i can do this 2

so i promes you all the things thay do :smiley:
the only thing is i am not trying to get you in my rithing a recruiting piece of art the connect to all ure dots
here is what i have there is more just lets have a confo

o7 my dude

Check us out at WEF. We’re a nullsec corp in a tight knit group that spans US and EU TZ. We’ve had our ups and downs but are on the upswing and looking for new friends. Real life first and Fun over Efficiency here!

Hit me up on Discord if interested or just want to know more.
Discord: bostonpriest

Check out our post and discord. We have guys around to answer questions at all times. Look forward to chatting to see if LOG is a good fit for you!

//Stay Dangerous

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.