☄ TSSOC is recruiting! - Null sec - PVP - PVE - Any TZ

The Soul Society - Celebrating over 15 years, and still going strong!!

Member of Fraternity Alliance

Join the TSSOC Headquarters Discord Server!

• Recruiting for a bunch of stuff
  • Alive and Kicking Since 2008
  • Drama Free
  • 24/7 Activity
  • Multi TZ Corporation
  • Real Life Comes First

Zkill → The Soul Society

What we do:

• Null sec PVP and SOV warfare.
  • Alliance Fleets Everyday
  • Null sec PVE
  • Capital Manufacturing
  • Planetary Interaction
  • Free To Explore

Basically we offer a lot. We have upgraded SOV, and upgraded citadels for everyone in corp, Also You will have access to any form of ISK grinding that you want and you will have access to fleets every day, several times a day. If you are interested in leading fleets and you have proven ability we will support you in that.

What were looking for:

• Small to large fleet FCs for corp or alliiance.
  • Looking for smart pilots who can do more than shoot rocks and rats, but also have the will and ability to join alliance fleets.
  • Pilots willing to help new bros.
  • Industrialists willing to help build things.
  • Null sec veterans and newbros to fill our numbers on the front lines.
  • Communication Friendly
  • Willing to be on voice comms when online

What we offer:

• Labs with a crap ton of BPOs
  • Citadel Access
  • Alliance fleet doctrine SRP
  • Free t1 fleet ships, via Alliance free program
  • Free Procurer and Procurer Replacement
  • Discord Services
  • Voice comms
  • Alliance Jump Freighter Services
  • Ability to be Self-Sufficient
  • We have many veteran pilots who help with all aspects of training in EVE

The gang have been around for a long time and have played all aspects of the game. We know the ins and outs. If you are relatively new to the game this is a great spot for you to learn from hardened veterans of null sec, and sov warfare, Industrial tycoons who can help you succeed in any avenue of the game; for vets and bittervets this can be a home free of harassment and hassle from inexperienced leadership, complete with the technical backbone that makes a corporation and alliance successful in EVE.

“I want to join this awesome corp!”, thats great but here are a couple thing you need to know before you apply:

• 20 million skill points minimum are required to join .
  • You will be required to get a minimum number of Alliance fleets Fats
  • Please no Injector junkie new bros…

“ok that is all good, where do i sign?”

Join our public discord channel and say hello.
Server Invite Link: TSSOC Headquarters
Our Public Recruitment in game chat is “TSSOC Recruitment”.

link to old add : * TSSOC RECRUITING - Null sec - PVP - PVE - Indy - the works *

2 Likes

Interested in learning more.

2 Likes

And by chat, we mean berate you with memes until you tell us all we want to know.

1 Like

Recently returned to EVE and rejoined my old brothers, looking forward to shooting space ships with these guys again. If you’re looking for a fun place to be, good people to chat with, and all forms of EVE content, this is the place to check out.

2 Likes

Check us out! :wink:

Still looking for more members! Come paint your killboard a healthy mix of green and red with us!

1 Like

I have recently joined TSSOC roughly 30 days ago and never felt more at home than before coming from a rough 2 year break they have helped me get back up to new game mechanics and NULL is where everyone should be at!

Thanks,
Elisabeth Farmer

2 Likes

CCP may be encouraging CHAOS but we aren’t! :sunglasses:

1 Like

TSSOC is home. We have a few empty rooms just waiting for you to join us.

1 Like

Everybody is welcome no matter who you are or where you’re from.

3 years and a half with TSSOC family still is going strong.

Friendly, encouraging and helpful are the best three words to describe my space family.

Maxtuno Stone

1 Like

After a bad experience in an other alliance and as a renter in other part of new eden TSSOC gave me a warm welcome. After only a few weeks i feel at home! Im learning new doctrine and tactics… They went out of there way (literaly) to help me move in with all my stuff and make me and my friends fell like were part of the FAMILY! There is plenty of social, industrial and pvp stuff to do here! I was so proud to be part of TSSOC after a few days of being in corp when they gave without hesitation there own KeepStar they were ready to anchor after a year and a half of hard labor to help the war effort! THE SOUL STAR, TEST new forwad stadging! If you want to refresh your eve experience and find one of the best bunch of capsuleer, take a leap of faith and join TSSOC

1 Like

TSSOC is a friendly bunch of players, we do all sorts of things from PVE to PVP and everything in between.
We help each other and are also social active on mumble.

I’m about 9 months in and I am still enjoying it, I also have a few real life friends playing in the corp.

Come by and have a look!

1 Like

You know you wanna join this awesome corp <3

you KNOW you wanna join this corp! best laughs and best pvp ive ever had!

▄▄ ▄▄

▀▀▀▀▀███▄████
▓█ ▀ █████████
▓████████▀▀▀▀██
▓█████▀▄▄████▄
▓█▀▀▀▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀
▒█ ███▓▓▓▓▓█▀
▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▄▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▀▄
▀▀██░█░█▀
▀░█░▀ Join Test Today

Love the people in TSSOC and so happy to be part of TEST!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Bump! Join TSSOC!

BUMP!

Join our recruitment channel, and see if you are a perfect fit for this amazing crazy family! :smile:

Hi, I have not played EVE for six years.
My Corp and friends are gone. I have 8 main characters.
Some are in the high, low, and null.
I would like to find a friendly blue mining/building Corp.
I preferred to be in Null space.
My favorite things to do, mine Ice and build.
Mykie49 / Tarpan

Most compfy corp in test ! <3