Searching for new home o7

Hi people o7

I had some long break from EVE and now returned to this awesome palce. I’m in process of searching for possible new home, prefferably in null space. Looking in every direction, because almsot all my old contacts are not playin atm.

Would be maybe comin even with whole group (3+ players with around 7-10 toons). We are miners and PvE oriented players with very little PvP experience, but we want to try new things and learn from anyone better than us …which would be probably anyone really :smiley: .

We are mainly looking for some quiet place in null to rat and mine in bulk (having cap and sueprcap pilots). If this will be interesting for any recruiting corp, then please contact me prefferably via mail ingame on this toon, because i’m most of the time tunnel visioning trigs in high sec for now.

Thank you for your times guys, fly safe and see you around o7

TSSOC has been around along time, great corp esp for those looking to get back into it and looking for a new home

Any interest in WH PvP?

Hey man 07 not right now, but maybe in future the time will come. Right now looking for some calm place to aclimate and learn some new things.

1 Like

Hi,

Reply Sended in game about Your Msg.

Thank you So Much and You Are Welcome With Us

We are recruiting :slight_smile:

what tz are you ?, we are eu, smallish corp, have a pipe system we look after in Immensea with aarp alliance, have our own moons, good systems to mine in that weve upgraded to have enormous ore anoms as well… jump into shield107 in game or dm me with a suitable time to chat see if we are a good fit ?
cheers Edrik.

Ragnar Nox, we have a good fit for you here in Stain.
Feel free to reach us via our discord, you won’t regret it :slight_smile:
STA’IN is Recruiting! -ISK, PVE, Mining, PVP - 24/7 Active Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Welcome back, Imperium Technologies is looking for more like urself. We are a well establish null-sec group in Dracarys Alliance. Whihc look fornplayer like yourself to join us and have fun. Hit me up and we can talk more.

ure more then welcome

FREGE corporation is interested in you. This is a general run down of our community. We hope to hear from you soon.

You are probably asking yourself How can I make the most isk possible. Or How can I get to blow ■■■■ up on a regular. Whichever it may be the following is a list of our current Divisions and thier roles in the Corporation.

Mining - This division is the backbone of any organization and FREGE is no exception. If you join the Mining Division You will be partipating in mining ops from top quality resources secured by FREGE. Bistot, Crokite, also ops to mine the needs for our Manufacturing Division.

Manufacturing- This Division is the cornerstone to creating the content we all enjoy. It feeds our Markets, Military, and Mining with the equipment needed to rule the Universe.

Marketing Division- This Division is what fuels our constant demand for ISK. It is our bread winner. Utilizing the accumalitive work of the other divisions It turns our hard work into Hard Cash.

Security Division - This Division is charged with protecting Corporate Assets in space. Mining Op security, Logistics Security, Base Defense. Without Security our assets is the key component to maximizing our capabilities.

Military Division - This Division is Charged with Showing force and the Might of FREGE. It is comprised of Elite Combat Pilots who fight the wars for our assets and resources. They are often sent into 00, low-sec, WH space where ever they are needed to secure the safety of FREGE Members and Territory. Ensuring the survival of our way of life.

Intelligence Division - This Division is charged with Monitoring Threats to FREGE. both internal and external. Be prepared to wear many hats as information is always at a premium. Anywhere from creating spys to infiltrate our enemies, gathering intel in cov ops ships for fleet manuevers.

Logistics Division - This division is charged with moving goods and assets throughout the Alliance Trade hubs. They link all the divisons together in and are the bloodline of our Organization.

Each division is of equal importance. They all work together to form A chain that is strong enough to allow each of us to Enjoy the aspect of the game we want too. While having an enjoyable time whilst we do so.

Please send me an evemail privately of which division you want to be a part of. What your experience level is.

The FREGE community has been around for 18yrs in January. We welcome you into the fold and hope that your time is as enjoyable as it has been for the thousands that have come before.

Thank You for your Time,
Signed/BC

Greetings, Ragnar, I’m Cephelange (Ceph), recruiter for Aegis Reforged.

We’re based in sov null, specifically the Immensea region. We’re a small, but growing, corp primarily focused on PvP, but we don’t ignore the PvE, whther that be ratting, mining, or industrial, we have folks that do it all. We’re spread primarily between NA and European TZs, but our CEO is in Australia; on top of that, our alliance has a strong contingent throughout the day.

If this sounds like something that may interest you and your friends, please check out our recruiting post for more information, including how to contact us.

Best of luck on finding a good corp for you and your friends.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.