Close

Just came back, looking for a group to play with that will keep me back on the game, EU time zone. Let me know what’s out there.

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Thanks for the offer but I’ll keep looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

TSSOC has been around a long time, living in an active area of Null.

Great members and offer everything there is to do in Null

Come say hi

Hey Kelly, welcome back.

Depending on what you are looking for we might be a match.

Hey Kelly, you interested in wormholes at all?

We are predominantly a UK that focuses on PVP and have a great corp culture. We live in a C4 (C3/5 statics).

If at all interested, drop by our Discord :slight_smile:

Hey Kelly, check out OOTE!

good mix of FW and Sov null tons of content going on hope to see you in our discord! :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for the offer, i’ve been out in frat space the last time i was around, had loads of fun for sure, though i’m gonna try to look for something new, caldari space kinda grew old :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the offer, i’ve done whs in the past however due to nature of whs and my play schedule i found myself exploring or ship spinning far too much sadly, so i’ll have to pass the offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never quite flew in that area before so I’ll surely reach out!

Despite all the offers, I’m still looking for now :slight_smile:

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

I believe TEMPLAR have what you need. Check us out here:

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey brother come check out Imperium Technologies, we are a ustz based corp. With a good Eu player base also. Our members are able to get into fleet acroos 3 different tz AU/EU/US with our alliance. So there no short of content. Come check us out we look foward to hear from you

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hi Kelly,

We do everything. Summer is quieter as a group. EU is the best TZ for the alliance as a whole. The association has member in most TZ’s. We have Sansha rats and such. The very best. Catch is where we live.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.