85 mil SP Looking for null corp

I live in the US but work nights shift so my play time is roughly like Australian time zone. 7 pm - 7 am EST

Looking for a corp who has at least some who play during the same time I do and is very active in comms.

I’m 31, dad and husband. Looking for a fun, mature group for PVP, pve and Indy. I enjoy all aspects of the game.

Coming back from a break and hoping to get back into the swing of things and make new friends.

TSSOC has been around since 2008, lots of great members, living in an active area of Null, next door to Low sec and Hisec as well !

Come give us a look

even if we are no nullsec we are dad’s playing eve whit a active groep of players in ure tz

hope we can have a talk

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi Octane, come drop into the VDD recruitment discord and say hi - we are in AU corp that looks like will align with the TZ you play in. One of our biggest themes is work life > eve life, so while we enjoy our internet spaceships, we never expect you in fleet at the cost of missing something IRL. The kids grow up quick :wink:

Hey, Octane.

I’m the CEO of Dreadnoughtz Conclave - DCARI.
I work the same TZ as you and am also a US player. So i think you’d fit pretty well here. We are a pretty chill group of vet nerds. With other dads and folks whom also enjoy all aspects of the game!
You can find some more info on us on our offical recruitment post here. There is also a link on how to reach us via Discord. Or you can EVEmail me at Jaded Xavier.
I really do look forward to hearing from you!

Fly safe and hoepfully we will chat soon!

• JX

We are a Nullsec in corp based in Querious/Catch, we have a couple autz people in our corp, our ceo is autz,

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    REPZ

Hey Octane
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

7o Octane Charante - Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela

you would be a perfect fit in out TZ, heavy Autz and Eutz

Aegis Victorium - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums