30mill SP Returning and looking have some fun

Midwest USTZ Player looking for some people to play with from 19:00 to 3:00 Eve Time

I have primarily focused in the past on Mining and Exploration with some small band roams in a previous nullsec corp in Tenerifis.

Id really like to get more into the group pvp aspects of the game and offer my assistance further in the industry side of things.

I really love the game, but I want to feel part of something bigger before Ive lost interest again. I am ready to jump in to something and get things rolling.

I am interesed in Nullsec/WH/ or Lowsec aspects, I just have a really tough time finding a corp with active players within my TZ and availability.

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello buddy,

Please check out Holy Hunters :

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. Were into group activities and focus on FW, pvp, pve and mining/indy, We are a group of older gamers with no drama, We just want to enjoy the game not make it a job.

We are in HS/LS and have fleets daily. If interested come by and chat The Order of Omerta

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

TSSOC has been around a long time, Lots of great members living in an active area of Null, close to Low and Hisec.

come give us a look

Hey buddy it looks like we can be a fit want to talk plz find us on discord

Good afternoon keirin
I saw that you might have some intrest in WH content so i thought id drop my hat in the ring we are a C5/C5 WH corp that focuses on pvp and pve we are an IRL forst mentality and we are tight nit group of pilots from eu and na and we get into small and mid scale fights on a daily basis and we’d be happy to have you join us

Feel free to reach out to us in discord and we can have a chat

We are looking for more pilots who want a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. We don’t care about losses all we care about is that your having fun.

Hey Keirin,

Happy to have you in HOCI if you would like to experience a very active Null Sec corp. We are always looking for active members that want to engage in PVP and PVE.

We have pretty much every structure setup to do anything in Null. So we do loads of industry and mining as well. We are also active in big and small fleets.

If you’re looking for a friendly group that’s big but not big block big let me know.

Would love to chat more in discord. Hit me up!

o7
Delish Deltek

Hi Keirin,

We are mainly a mining corp but also part of a larger alliance. We generally do have PVP fleets about once per week and are active in Faction Wars too. If you want some more info you can check out our post here -

Hey there, you have just described what we can offer you… come talk to us on our running with dogs community discord server you won’t regret it :dog2:

We are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

Daily R64 Moons

Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

Daily fleets

Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

10mil SP minimum

Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.