102m SP LF Nullsec Corp - PvP and PvE

Looking for a nullsec corp. Been winning Eve for ~2 years. Looking for some small gang PvP action and some space for ratting/sites. Can fly all races cruisers and below. Most time in last ~4 years been solo PvP and DED sites in lowsec. Ran with a group in null a while back but it’s been a while.

Weekend warrior in US East TZ. Have some odd days during the week where I can spend a few hours online.

We might fit the bill.

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

hay there buddy i own a alliance out in npc null am looking for pvp pilot for my corp there is plenty of pew pew where we live, best thing is none of the tie die crap none of the CTA CTA CTA every day we all play to have a good laugh… we are a chilled corp and alliance… the alliance is one of the heights on zkill for where we live https://zkillboard.com/region/10000041/ so plenty of pew pew

RL come’s first with us all and play how you want YOU pay for your game time not me… if your interested jump on our discord and say hi …

Hey Frank. We love our returning vets! My crop resides in Fountain as part of the Initiative. We are primarily a PVP corp and alliance and have opportunities for small gang, black ops, and larger fleet engagements.

Would love to have a discussion about joining us. Join “THRT Recruiting” in game if interested!

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98755501/

TSSOC been around a long time, living in vale, next to LS, and HS !

come give us a look

Good Morning / Time Appropriate Greetings, Frank!

My name is Odysemus - I am a Director and the Lead Recruiter for Project Omega Industries.
We are a large, null. sec. corporation that makes its home in large pocket of Esoteria and Feythabolis. We are the largest corp. within the Shadow Ultimatum alliance, which is part of the Imperium - a coalition under the Goonswarm.

We have daily PvP gangs and roams and host daily/weekly strategic operations, home defense fleets and roams that vary in size and fleet compositions.
We have a great space for Sansha and Angel ratting, as well as multiple, daily moon pops.

Our Corp. has representation primarily within the USTZ, as well as some EUTZ and AUTZ members - our alliance, however, is round-the-clock and our mumble always has players online gaming!

I would really love it if you considered joining us!
I will send you some more details in-game (via mail) with links to join our Discord and Public channels so we can chat when it is best for you!

I look forward to hearing from you AND flying with you!

~Odysemus

Hi Frank,

Come play eve with a 15+ years of eve gaming corp, for more winning eve years.We are not really only weekend warriors group, but indeed we are most active then.

Hop into our discord for a quickie :))

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

We may be a good fit for you, we are a small but growing null-sec corporation. Got plenty of ratting sites and while most alliance ops are bigger than small gang, we get plenty of smaller gang content daily in home defense and roaming.

Hey, Frank
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well. We should have all the content you’d want out here in Null.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info about our corp and on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

Don’t decide on your next Corp until you’ve had a chat with us on our community server… check us out o7

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

hey bro. We are a nullsec corp with our toes in all the things. small gang pvp, large alliance fleets, industry, great moon mining, plenty of systems to rat in. We are a part of the Gentlemen’s Club alliance and loving it. Come to our discord and have a chat with us, see what were about and what you think about it.

We are a group of people that have been together over the last 10yrs, older player base with a mix of vets and returning players relearning the ins and outs of EVE. Focus on small gang PvP with some very competent FCs across a range of fleet comps. Hit me up in-game “Lord Nohman” or join our discord channel Reignited.