126 Sp Mining Pilot Looking for a null sec home

Hello!

I am a currently looking to move to Null Sec and experience everything it has to offer! I am a sub-capital pilot who can fly just about everything that is not a capital ship… I am looking for somewhere me and my
9 alts can help a corp and alliance grow. I am coming off a big brake.

We might fit the bill or any of many Corporations within CVA or CVAA. We make Providence space our home.

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

Hey welcome back,

Don’t make a decision about your new Corp until you’ve come to have a chat with us.
If you want to be a key member of a Corp, somewhere you can get back up to speed in a chill, friendly environment and with plenty of pvp and isk making… if you want to be part of a community not just a number or a face in the crowd come talk to us on running with dogs community discord

Check out our website

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

:white_check_mark: Experienced pilots we can make Eve fun again
:white_check_mark: Returning pilots we can get you back up to speed quickly
:white_check_mark: New to eve we’ll train you and get you into null sec PvP in no time
:white_check_mark: PvP training for rusty returners and new to eve pilots

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: What you need to bring
:100: Active in game - real life comes first but you need to be able to play regularly
:100: Want to join in Corp and Alliance PvP on a regular basis
:100: Happy to train into doctrines
:100: Willingness to be part of an active community on discord and in game

See our full Ad

Hello,

Noticed you have been living up south before.We live in Detorid region and are a part of a well established and well organized growing alliance.We have people active on both timezones and tbh we are experienceing multiple activities on a dailly basis.We are looking to consolidate our corporation with active and capable players, so if anything from our post might seem like a good fit for your, please jump on our discord and we can have a proper chat.

Thanks you o/

You Are Welcome WIth Us :grinning:

seeking adventure and glory in EVE Online! The Expanse Alliance is recruiting skilled pilots for PvP and nullsec warfare.

• Experienced leadership
  • Lucrative nullsec space
  • Regular fleet operations

Minimum 10M SP. Join “Discord” for more info!

Fly with us and conquer the stars! :star2:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

• We are a mature group of players (most in 30s or older)
  • We are mostly introverts that don’t feel the need to talk constantly on comms
  • We are a part of GCLUB alliance and live in non-coalition Null where there are plenty of isk making opportunities from PI (Corp owns POCOs in 2 systems), Ratting, Moon mining, and an Indy Park for your production needs.
  • We fly TFIs, CFIs, Leshaks, Dreads, Black ops Battleships, Bombers, Recons, T3s and more.
  • We have 0.1% ratting tax, low industrial and sales taxes, buy back program, SRP, corp logistics for hauling from Jita, high/low sec mining, and more!
  • We don’t care about losing ships if you’re genuinely trying. Every loss is a little bit more Eve experience.
  • We are RL first since most of us have families and grown folks responsibilities
  • We are mainly late EU/US tz
  • We are a small and growth focused corp

If you are interested in talking more join our Discord

Hey there, Marvin ‘Popcorn’ Sutton!

I am one of the recruiters for the corporation - Project Omega Industries. We make our home in Esoteria and are part of the Shadow Ultimatum Alliance under the larger umbrella of the Imperium (Goonswarm), which controls space in Esoteria, Paragon Soul, Period Basis, Delve, Querious, and numerous other areas of space.
As a corporation, we have a large player base including a wide variety of experience and play styles. Our leadership team is VERY active with decades of experience. We are highly active and have regularly scheduled activities.
As an alliance, we have daily PvP roams and other PvP related activities as well as regular operations for the benefit of our alliance and the wider imperium.

When you join Project Omega, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
I have messaged you in game and provided you with some links. BUT, feel free to contact me whenever!

I have linked our Corporations recruitment post on this forum, below:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/project-omega-active-null-sec-corporation-looking-for-active-pilots-us-eu-autz-pvp-pve-industry/428769

I look forward to chatting and flying with you!
~Odysemus!

Ambient Blue is in Omist and accepting new pilots. Everyone pretty much offers the same thing, but we offer one special thing - ME! lol I mean - FUN! Comedy! Serious fleets! Mining! Industry! pixistix88 on discord or hit me up in game :slight_smile:

We are a Nullsec in corp based in Querious/Catch

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone

Hey Marvin
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

7o Marvin - Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela