Returning old player after 2 years looking for corp

hello
I’m an old player and a veteran and I’m back in the game after two years and I’m looking for a corp

We might fit the bill.

up again

Check us out! FW is the place to be :slight_smile:

come have a chat with us. We are a small group a guys who enjoy the game and are growing a corp together. we do PVP, industry, PVE, all the things. we are Legion Ascending, a part of the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. We do blops, small gang, large alliance fleets, you name it. come chat with us and see what we are up to.

[A5CND] Legion Ascending

What ingame activity do you seek to do, and in what space?

Feel free to drop in our discord

Hey come check us out. Unsure what your looking for or timezone. If your US TZ based and want PvP come talk to me. If not best of luck out their brother.

Hi

Hi All sending this mail to you as noticed corps that I would love to work with.

IT’S ONLY PIXELS. is looking for player and corps to join and Member of our NPC Null Sec based out of Wicked Creek , Im looking to expand my leadership team and build a team that we can focus fun and more with.

We are looking for relaxed groups that are looking to pvp and pve and industry. Real life really does come first but theres no reason why you should not have fun.

Check out our recruitment add and feel free to contact me at any point on our discord. Over time whos to say null sec not on the cards but right now fun and baby steps first.

Suic1de Squ4d - IT’S ONLY PIXELS- Scalding Pass & Wicke
What We Offer:

:heavy_check_mark: Null Sec Alliance
:heavy_check_mark: EU/US TZ
:heavy_check_mark: Scalding Pass & Wicked Creek
:heavy_check_mark: Discord For Coms Alliance/Coalition
:heavy_check_mark: New Corps Welcome
:heavy_check_mark: No Renting Of Space Here
:heavy_check_mark: Industry & ISK Making
:heavy_check_mark: Real Life Comes First
:heavy_check_mark: Chill Out On Coms
:heavy_check_mark: Family lime group

Reddit: Reddit - Dive into anything
Discord: 𝕀𝕋'𝕤 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 ℙ𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕝𝕤
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY3qtLPjui8
What you can expect in time: PIXELS.Pub
Where We Live:
Naval Defence Alliance - DOTLAN :: EveMaps
Discord: 𝕀𝕋'𝕤 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 ℙ𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕝𝕤

Kindest Regards,

And thank you for your time o7
logo (3)

You Are Welcome With us. :blush:

Good Morning / Time Appropriate Greetings, Likko!

My name is Odysemus, I am a Director and Lead Recruiter for Project Omega Industries! We are part of the Shadow Ultimatum alliance that makes anchor out in Esoteria and Feythabolis.
We are part of the Imperium, under the Goonswarm Federation.

We have daily PvP roams, defense fleets and intermittent strategic operations.
We have excellent true-null. Sansha and Angel ratting systems.
We have daily moon mining and numerous fully upgraded mining systems.
We have a very active player base across USTZ, EUTZ and AUTZ,
We have a very active and engaged leadership team with decades of experience and play time in EVE.
Finally, and perhaps the most important - we stress Real Life first and believe this is a game above all.

If this sounds interesting to you, please check out the link below.
I will also send you an in-game mail with more details and links to our Discord Server!

I look forward to flying with you soon!!
~Odysemus

We may be a good fit for you, feel free to join our discord, in-game channel, or evemail me if your interested or have any questions.

Hey, Likko
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well. We should have all the content you’d want out here in Null.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info about our corp and on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

Come and have a chat with us before you make a decision on your next Corp, it will be worth it o7

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

Welcome back!

Check us out, we’re also back from a break and going to check out all the new nullsec mechanics that are on their way!

Hi Likko and welcome back

If you dont mind please make sure to check us out before you make up your mind.

You have all the information you need about us on our website below

Best of luck finding a new home and see you in space

o/
Prim

Hey Likko

We’re recruiting. Come check us out.
No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate alliance and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflicts.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.

welcome back bud i own a alliance out in npc null am looking for pvp pilot for my corp there is plenty of pew pew where we live best thing is none of the tie die crap none of the CTA CTA CTA every day we all play to have a good laugh… we are a chilled corp and alliance is ranked one of the highest on zkill for where we live https://zkillboard.com/region/10000041/

RL come’s first with us all, and play how you want YOU pay for your game time not me… if your interested jump on our discord and say hi