Looking for corp

Player looking for pve/pvp Corp. 119m sp. Still learning pvp lots to learn yet need help!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Hey!

We might be the corp for you if you’re interested in us! We’re a small corp but part of an Alliance and wider coalition. We’ve got regular PvP operations both at alliance level and corp level. Corp ones tend to be more laid back and geared towards teaching.

We also have a generous SRP fund that’ll make PvP slightly more cost effective. Ontop of that we’ve access to fully fitted Raitarus for industry. We’re based in Lowsec so if it interests you or if you have questions you can join our ingame channel IRA-PUB or just drop me a mail ingame.

check us out

Hey Joewallace,

I would love it if you took 5 minutes to check out .KNOC

We are a group of murdur hobos that love to blow ships up!

Hey Joe!

We could be a good fit for you depending in timezone and if you would like to live in nullsec. If both is answerred with yes than check out our recruitment post:

Check out B0SS!

Hello mate , come have a chat with us 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

Sent you an in-game mail! Look forward to chatting it up!

What kind of PVP are you looking to get into. BLOPS? Small gang? Larger fleets? Do you want a corp that also Krabs? Whats ya looking for? Also, what TZ are you?

If you lean more towards pvp, then take a look at this:

We are not that good at krabbing, so maybe you can teach us something.

o/

o7 if this intrests you then feel free to contact me on discord @ Wicked#0001

Join B0SS Today!

Hey @joewallace_Hemanseh!

We’d love for you to consider Dream Endeavor!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners with diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently all of us are in North American Time Zones, but several hold odd hours, so we often have at least a couple on during the afternoons into the early morning. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, and we free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. But sometimes members engage PVP with their own, of course. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements. All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while also prioritizing member wealth generation.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

Hi JoeWallace,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 55 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Would love to catch up ingame

Hey Joe,

No fluff here just a down and dirty chill group of old vets and FC’s who came back to have some fun. We would love to get you immersed into all the PVP content we’ve been enjoying with our core groups of awesome dudes.

Hut me up in game or through discord, would love to meet you!

Drop us a line buddy, we’d love to hear from you!

hello, laid back PVX corp living in 0.0. sov space part of a coaltition. We have large coalition wide and small gang fights to systems to rat and mine in. if interested join -war public channel ingame

do you have a dread alt or are you able to get one ?

Hi Joe!

If you are looking to give something new a try, join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PVE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Any new pilot is greatly appreciated!