68 mil SP character looking for corp

Been away from Eve for 18 or so months. CST US based. Have a few alt accounts that I may or may not reactivate.

Heavily Caldari-based skills.

Have a decent amount of sp in minmatar and some in gallente (only to fit fleet doctrine efficiently, nothing more)

I would like either a null or wormhole corp. Looking to PVP and make some decent money on the side via ratting and anomalies. HMU with offers down below.

There’s also a chance that i’ll want to bring my irl friend along with me. He’s a bit noobier and only has 8m sp, but will be under my wing.

1 Like

i wish you the best man, i’m similar, back and forth since beta… its rough out there. i think i’m putting the game back in the recycle bin for another 2 or 3 years. Did you see they have started porting this to PD (tablet/phones)? I’m so bummed, i miss the eve we use to have.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Come check out Mcav we like teaching pvp and wormhole life style.
C5 MCAV is Recruiting all Skill levels - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hello,

Check us out maybe. WE got the pvp activity you are looking for. We are newbro friendly for your friend. No obligations, moons to mine, alot of anomalies to rat it, upgraded systems etc etc.

Ingame mail sent :grin:

Hey man, we would happily take both of you in my corp Rusted and Rejuvinated. Our doctrine is mainly Caldari and we regularly roam and do not only small gang but larger fleet battles as well. We are currently living out of Fade and live in a very active pipe with lots of PVP opportunities in just our normal space. Feel free to hit me up in game or through our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust”. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey cadoc i believe we would be a great fit for you and your rl friend and we wouldnt leave him to be just under ur wing we stick together as a group

If you like PvP then join UNKSO!!

Hello. We are a wormhole corp. We do wormhole things. come chat. Discord

Hey, come jump on our discord!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-southern-pikeys-are-recruiting-we-need-you-uk-timezone/282431/6

If you are still looking stop by and say hi, see if JREX has what you are looking for. We have opportunities for sovnull isk making. As well as lowsec pvp helping out some fw bros as of late. Good opportunities to get into pvp and learn a bit. 🐓[LS/Sov Null] SEDITION is recruiting UStz corps and pilots!

Have you considered [NOIR.] ?
We are the oldest mercenary corp out there.

We also have an academy program that might fit your friend.

Swing by our discord or public chat and we’d love to have a chat :slight_smile:

7Sins Pub --> in game channel

We are waiting for you ingame channel ‘’ Dragon Recruit ‘’ https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98575255/ o7

Primarily US TZs Want to be Strategically Bad?

Check us out at WEF, bro.

https://forums.eveonline.com/u/harold_umangiarhey im the CEO of a corp set in null sec we always recruiting if u wan to join What we Offcer: ► Powerful Alliance + Friends ► PvE, PvP, everything fun and ISK brings. ► Awesome isolated Null-Sec pocket ► Mining and production ► Lots of Structures with Rigs ► No requirements, relaxed play

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec. fighting the blue donut from all angles - contracted by the Guristas Pirates.

• ESS Thefts
  • Gatecamping
  • Roaming
  • Guristas LP

In response to the massacre of poor Pith pilots all across New Eden - we’ve taken up arms to help Guristas Pirates take revenge on all those who farm their pilots for a quick CONCORD payout.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join our cause.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me, join our discord or simply pay us a visit :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you’d fit in well in The Eternal Crusade. We’re a PvP corp, but there are plenty of ways to make ISK in our C3/downchain, in lowsec, or in highsec. 200-400m/hr is not uncommon.

We’re also very willing to take 8m SP newbros.