234 Mil Sp Pilot LF 0.0 Corp

Returning 234 mil sp pilot lf 0.0 corp for isk making and pews. Leave some info here or mail me in game. Thanks! o7

If you are looking for 0.0 outside of the big blocks then check out Into the Ether.

We are a Sov Nullsec PvP based corp located in Scalding Pass and have been getting some really good fights the last couple of weeks.

Join our Discord which is linked in the forum post above or you can reach out to me via Discord. (starr8912)

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

We might fit the bill.

welcome back bud i own a alliance out in npc null am looking for pvp pilot for my corp there is plenty of pew pew where we live best thing is none of the tie die crap none of the CTA CTA CTA every day we all play to have a good laugh… we are a chilled corp and alliance 2nd in zkill for where we live https://zkillboard.com/region/10000041/

RL come’s first with us all, and play how you want YOU pay for your game time not me… if your interested jump on our discord and say hi

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Welcome back to the game brother. I know you said you wanted 0.0 but if you ever want to try wormhole space come talk to us brother.

Chill 0.0 established corporation, with a small gang pvp mindset.Our space offers a variety of isk makeing activities and the pvp side of things is decent.We are an old corporation in the game and we would like to meet other players alike.

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

hey man, im the CEO of Legion Ascending, part of the Gentlemen’s Club Alliance. Were located in null sec and enjoy loads of PVP, big alliance fleets and small roaming fleets. Were focused on industry for some corp income to provide more things like free ships and buyback for the corp to enjoy and take advantage of. We are looking for people who want to be a part of something, grow something cool to call our own. So far were a small group of guys with plenty of experience and enjoy playing together. Come to our discord and have a chat with us, see what you think.

Hey, Humanitas
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well. We should have all the content you’d want out here in Null.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info about our corp and on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

Come and talk to us for something a bit different… join our discord server for a chat before you make a decision on your next Corp o7

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

hi there m8

if you haveing found a corp by now please make sure to check us out.

We might be a good option for you.

All the info you need its found in the link below

take care
Prim

ever thought about wormholes?

Hey Humanitas

We’re recruiting. Come check us out.
No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate alliance and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflicts.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.