Returning after 3 years and looking for a 0.0 home

o/

I have been away from eve due RL issues. I am a dad with two kids. I don’t mind PVP, but not looking for hardcore PVP corps with super mandatory CTA quota.

EU TZ. I can fly pretty much everything.

Cheers

Hi bud,

Chill in 0.0 with a bit of everything on top.

We might fit the bill.

You are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

1 Like

We might be a good fit. Pretty laidback and still a newer growing corporation, no mandatory quota for fleets, just ask that you be active and join them when you can.

Hey, Dosperado
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well. We should have all the content you’d want out here in Null.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info about our corp and on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

Come and have a chat with us before you make a decision on your next Corp, we have something a little different to the usual null sec corps o7

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

hey bro. We are a nullsec corp with our toes in all the things. small gang pvp, large alliance fleets, industry, great moon mining, plenty of systems to rat in. We are a part of the Gentlemen’s Club alliance and loving it. Come to our discord and have a chat with us, see what were about and what you think about it.

Hi Dosperado

we dont live in nullsec but i think still could be a good fit for you

Please make sure to check us out using the link below to our website

Take care
Prim

Hey Dosperado we might be a good fit for you.

All the usual NS options available. Nothing too serious in terms of CTA’s - if your online and there is one, then help. If you’re not online at the time then don’t sweat it, we all have lives that come first!

Our corp are all in their 30s with jobs and such.

Hey Dosperado

We’re recruiting. Come check us out.
No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate alliance and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflicts.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.

welcome back bud i own a alliance out in npc null am looking for pvp pilot for my corp there is plenty of pew pew where we live best thing is none of the tie die crap none of the CTA CTA CTA every day we all play to have a good laugh… we are a chilled corp and alliance is ranked one of the highest on zkill for where we live https://zkillboard.com/region/10000041/

RL come’s first with us all, and play how you want YOU pay for your game time not me… if your interested jump on our discord and say hi

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old I US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies