Looking for Corp

96 million SP \ 60 billion Net Worth - playing form 2010 , main base Yona , looking for corp with active chat and mental healthy environment . I may participate in activities like helping new players or anything related to Pochven . In general - just looking for nice ppl to play with. Please contact me ingame - EU time.

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

hi there m8

I think we are it :slight_smile:
Check our vid below for more info

Good day,

We are a newer and growing corporation out in nullsec with a focus on PVP and industry. Learning and by extension teaching is one of our core principles. This aligns well with helping players and especially new(er) players. This is something where we can for sure use your help.

I think the easiest way to see what we can do for each other by having a chat. So please if you are interested, join our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like some more information: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks in advance and good luck with your search! I hope to at least have a chance to chat.

Come and join us at The Order of Omerta. We are a small tight knit community of older players who just like to fly together.
We do fw, pvp, mining and indy.

Come by and check us out

Pocvhen? We might be the group for you. We live in Pochven. We are small gang PVP focused if that is something you are interested in. We have members in all timezones, but US/TZ is our busiest. We are a friendly bunch, so feel free to pop into the discord and say hello. We can talk about triangles and all things space hell.

Here is our discord: Kybernauts Clade
Here is our recruitment ad: 🔺Pochven🔺 Kybernauts [USTZ] [PVP]]

Greetings,

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

TSSOC is a long time corp, full of great members, living in an active are of null, come check us out !

Simple Businessmen is recruiting come join us!
We are a NS corp actively looking for new members. Primarily a USTZ corp, with some members in other time zones. Simp offers its members a thriving Buyback program, Corp FCs that plan a variety of activities and a large BPO library that you can gain access to after extended membership. As an added bonus our members are the best around with great senses of humor, who also are happy to answer questions. Some of the activities we enjoy together indy, pvp, pve, mining, fleets and pi. In exchange we require:
20 mil SP
Magic 14 at least to level 4
Willing to train/ willing to prioritize doctrine ships.
Can fly or willing to train into Caps
PvP capable or willing
Agrees to participate in alliance based content/ events
Can speak english (doesn’t not have to primary language)
18+
Has working mic/ can access voice on Discord and eventually Mumble

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

why dont you drop by
one of our recruiters can help you out

also here is some info

Hey there, I did message you in-game but if you haven’t sorted a Corp yet I think a convo about what we have to offer would give you a different options.
DM me or hit me up in game.
Lisselle from Running with Dogs

Hey, 1iMeshick
Come check us out!
I think we have what you are looking for! plus we have a few EUTZers!
See you in space!
-Jaded

Hello 1iMeschick

I had a quick look at your killboard and can see you have not found a spot to call your own. How about you come, create one with me?

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you
    REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.