Returned player looking for null sec corps

I am looking for a home for my 3 characters in null. I do not enjoy sov warfare but will fleet up for defense or occasional roam. All 3 can add to your corp coffers. Any takers?

Come talk to us on our running with dogs community discord, we are a null sec pvp corp first and foremost with a strong indy backbone :christmas_tree: :dog2:

runningwithdogs.info

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of great members, living in an active area of Null, close to everything!

come check us out

Hello!

We are ambient blue corporation - we are a USTZ nullsec corporation based out of Omist - we are a small tight knit group that work together and specialize in mining, ratting, and industry primarily.

We offer moon mining R16-R32 a minimum of two large pulls per week, also have an ice belt and plenty of ratting and mining in our home.

If you are interested I welcome you to stop by our discord and I would love to have a conversation about how we can work together :slight_smile:

We are a Nullsec industrial corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone

What we require:

• Prefered 5mil sp (if your close we can still talk)
  • Ability to participate and follow orders in combat no paps
  • Discord/comms

What we offer:

• Null non-bloc life
  • SOV in Omist region
  • Relaxed atmosphere
  • Corp held ops
  • Knowledgeable vets
  • Expansive bpo library to build off copies
  • PvP small gang
  • IRL fitst

Now additional offerings

• Moon, Ice, ore mining
  • PI, null or wspace access
  • Combat anoms

Join IIAR Pub to chat or mail one of the recruiters.
Join Discord

Looking to merge with other small Indy corps or individuals…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.