Returned player looking for null sec corps

I am looking for a home for my 3 characters in null. I do not enjoy sov warfare but will fleet up for defense or occasional roam. All 3 can add to your corp coffers. Any takers?

Come talk to us on our running with dogs community discord, we are a null sec pvp corp first and foremost with a strong indy backbone :christmas_tree: :dog2:

runningwithdogs.info

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of great members, living in an active area of Null, close to everything!

come check us out

Hello!

We are ambient blue corporation - we are a USTZ nullsec corporation based out of Omist - we are a small tight knit group that work together and specialize in mining, ratting, and industry primarily.

We offer moon mining R16-R32 a minimum of two large pulls per week, also have an ice belt and plenty of ratting and mining in our home.

If you are interested I welcome you to stop by our discord and I would love to have a conversation about how we can work together :slight_smile:

We are a Nullsec industrial corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone

What we require:

• Prefered 5mil sp (if your close we can still talk)
  • Ability to participate and follow orders in combat no paps
  • Discord/comms

What we offer:

• Null non-bloc life
  • SOV in Omist region
  • Relaxed atmosphere
  • Corp held ops
  • Knowledgeable vets
  • Expansive bpo library to build off copies
  • PvP small gang
  • IRL fitst

Now additional offerings

• Moon, Ice, ore mining
  • PI, null or wspace access
  • Combat anoms

Join IIAR Pub to chat or mail one of the recruiters.
Join Discord

Looking to merge with other small Indy corps or individuals…