Returning player looking for laid back group

I am returning to eve all most 70 million skill points and i have 2 alts for mining purposes.
looking for a more industrial focused null sec corp.

Hi Vadisvan.

Reign of Steel are looking for miners for nullsec moons and ores. We’re as laid back as it gets.

Why not have a look at our ad and if you have any questions please reach out to me.

TSSOC has been around a long time, great members living in an active are of Null

come give us a look

Good day and welcome back to Eve!

We are an industry and PVP focused corp in nullsec looking for more folks all the time. We got access to a whole bunch of moons, anoms, ice and we are building up our own industry park. So I think we would be a great fit for you.

If you agree, please reach out to us on discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you want more information please check out: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks in advance and good luck with your search!

hello we are an indycorp thats looking for more indy pilots, we are part of the imperium in catch querious. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Hey man would love to talk to ya,

We are a us tz pvp corp with active fcs squad in corp that run our alliance us tz operations. We have one of the best buy backs in game and awesome logistics.

Having a useful alt is mandatory with an emphasis on dredd alts.

In game channel “keebler moon elves”

Joeyscirocco#9522 - discord

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!..

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.