Returning player, Looking for Null sec home

Hello!

I’m a returning player who hasn’t played seriously since 2013ish. All I have left from my eve career is this 55mil SP subcap pilot (near enough been perfectly trained) + enough isk to get me set up with whatever I need.

Was previously in SC but would like something more causal, I don’t want to make any promises, maybe ill get the eve itch again, maybe i wont. Id like to be able to try get back into things at my own pace. Both PVP&PVE opportunities would be ideal.

Can provide details of previous characters on request.

Cheers

TSSOC has been around a long time, Great family corp with lots of active members, living in an active area of Null

Give us a look!

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello buddy,

If interested in WH and US time zone, check out Holy Hunters :

Securitech Industries is recruiting, we live in sov nullsec. No activity requirements. More info can be found on our recruitment thread: Join Securitech Industries - Your Path to Prosperity in Nullsec!

Welcome back to EVE Online! It’s great to have experienced players returning to the game. It sounds like you have a solid foundation with your 55 million SP subcap pilot and enough ISK to get started. We understand your desire for a more casual and flexible EVE experience.

Our corporation could be the perfect fit for you. We specialize in providing a relaxed and enjoyable environment for players of all backgrounds, whether they want to dive back into the game full time or play at their own pace.

Here’s what you can expect from us:

Casual Gameplay: We understand that real life can be demanding, and EVE Online is best enjoyed without pressure. You’re welcome to engage in activities at your own pace and explore both PvE and PvP as you desire.

Versatile Opportunities: We offer a variety of PvE and PvP opportunities, including missions, exploration, mining, industry, small gang PvP, and more. This allows you to choose the activities that suit your mood and interests.

Helpful and Friendly Community: Our corporation is built on a foundation of camaraderie and mutual support. You’ll find experienced players willing to help you reacquaint yourself with the game and provide guidance when needed.

No Commitment Required: You won’t be asked to make any long-term commitments. If you feel like taking a break or stepping back from EVE for a while, that’s perfectly fine. We’ll be here when you decide to return.

If you’re interested in joining us or would like more information, please contact me, Jem McMerphy in-game and I can set you up with our great leadership. Feel free to share details of your previous characters if you’d like; it’s always interesting to hear about your EVE journey.

We look forward to welcoming you to our Corporation and flying together in the vast universe of New Eden. Whether the “EVE itch” strikes or not, we’re here to make your EVE experience enjoyable and stress-free.

Fly safe, and we hope to see you among our ranks soon!

Sincerely,

Jem McMerphy

Hey, Bytez,
Welcome back to EVE.
Dreadnoughtz offers lots of opportunities and knowledge bases to which to re-acquaint yourself with so you can get back to making isk and blowing up ships!

Below I’ve put our forums post link, itll have info on what we offer, what we are about, and how to get in touch with us.

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Jaded

Howdy,

Hyper Meme Industries sounds like a place you could get back into the game and knock that rust off. I was in a very similar situation myself and found the leadership and veterans here super helpful and patient in answering questions. We have a great deal of activities available to all members. Come check us out when you get a free minute.

Hi there and welcome back,

Give our corp a look and come have a chat on our discord before you make a final decision on your next corp.

I think we can help you find you eve itch :dog:

We are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

Daily R64 Moons

Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

Daily fleets
Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

10mil SP minimum

Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

Hi Bytez

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production.

We are an alliance that holds teritory in Detorid. We have many alliance moons and a full industry park. We have the infrasturcture to build everything up capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies

• Alliance Industrial Parl

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing you isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.